Home

Five Things That Will Make or Break NHL 13

This is a discussion on Five Things That Will Make or Break NHL 13 within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #17
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Five Things That Will Make or Break NHL 13

All good points, but for me one of the top items is penalties. In the past couple iterations, penalties were flat out broken. If the sliders truly work, this game could be something great. The lack of penalties/PP/PK is not realistic and is flat out not a true representation of the sport.

Fingers crossed!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Very good read !

Most imported is that the freezing issue is gone. I hope for a balance GM AI, sometimes EA make it to tough, u can't trade what happened in reality.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:53 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
All good points, but for me one of the top items is penalties. In the past couple iterations, penalties were flat out broken. If the sliders truly work, this game could be something great. The lack of penalties/PP/PK is not realistic and is flat out not a true representation of the sport.

Fingers crossed!
Agreed, I think things were slightly better in the demo, but they still had to be drawn by some stick dangling.

With the penalty slider and AI aggressive at max in 13 then the CPU should be boarding, charging and crosschecking the hell out of my players. I personally wouldn't play it that way, but that's how sliders should function!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #20
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Fingers crossed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion7
Agreed, I think things were slightly better in the demo, but they still had to be drawn by some stick dangling.

With the penalty slider and AI aggressive at max in 13 then the CPU should be boarding, charging and crosschecking the hell out of my players. I personally wouldn't play it that way, but that's how sliders should function!
in 9 min per period in BaGM i would at least expect 4-6 penalties total for the entire game. i'll be happy and satisfied with that. i will be strongly disappointed if i see another back-to-back games with no penalties in AS hardcore setting.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #21
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
It's all about the EASHL and VGHL for me. That means stable connectivity is at the top of my list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #22
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Fingers crossed!
Exactly my thoughts too....to me this is the only concern for the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »