Home

NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
You kiddin me? Gerald Wallace will shut Melo down 1v1. No need to double team Melo, because we have CRASH. He plays 100% on the court, giving it his all. Stat will get punked by Humphries - did you not see Hump last season? He is an underrated blocker, crashes the boards effectively, improved his midrange shot drastically. What did Stat do? He hit a damn Fire Extinguisher. I haven't heard anything about Stat all last season. He's lethargic now.

Deron Williams and Joe Johnson are going to rip the Knicks apart. It is the Kidd-era all over again ...
LMAO @ ANYONE SHUTTING MELO DOWN.. HAHAHAAAH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

Quote:
You kiddin me? Gerald Wallace will shut Melo down 1v1. No need to double team Melo, because we have CRASH. He plays 100% on the court, giving it his all. Stat will get punked by Humphries - did you not see Hump last season? He is an underrated blocker, crashes the boards effectively, improved his midrange shot drastically. What did Stat do? He hit a damn Fire Extinguisher. I haven't heard anything about Stat all last season. He's lethargic now.

Deron Williams and Joe Johnson are going to rip the Knicks apart. It is the Kidd-era all over again ...
Gerald Wallace certainly didnt shut melo down the last time they met up.
Stat will NOT get punked by humphries.
Stat came off of a back injury, and is working on his post game during the off season. He is and will be much better than humprhies.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

LouYorkCity

Here is reality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4nHYacNyu0
Old 08-31-2012, 05:18 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2
LOL T'wolves have 9 white guys on there squad out of a maximum 15 players lol
Old 08-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 2

Put the Kings on that list. They will be a very good team to run with on 2k13. They have shooting, rebounding, and quickness at all the positions. I like Brooks as the back up point guard and a good compliment of decent players coming off the bench. They will be a fun team to get out in transition!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #46
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

I'll be using the Warriors like always. I'm excited to see the team in real life and use them in 2K! As a long time Golden State fan I'm happy we finally have a roster that can compete for a playoff spot. I feel we can match up with just about any team in the game now that we have Bogut at center. THe key will be HEALTH!
Old 08-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
LouYorkCity

Here is reality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4nHYacNyu0
No HERE is the reality

LMAOO shut up, you obviously don't know what you're talking about
Old 08-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:

You were saying..??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »