Home

NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Bucks?
Jennings/Udrih
Ellis(86)/Lamb,/Dunleavy
Mbauamoute/Harris
Ilyasova/Henson/Gooden
Dalembert/Udoh/Pryzbilla/Sanders
Bucks will be a fun team to watch this upcoming season.. I have the Bucks and Wizards battling out for the 8th spot in the east in my 2012-13 season predictions.

I love Ellis, he is so under rated.. especially to casual NBA fans. Which seem to be the majority now days smh.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
The Nets look a lot better than the Knicks right now, that is certain. Our bench depth is superb. MarShon, Keith Bogans, Mirza (3 point shooter), CJ Watson, Jerry Stackhouse who is a veteran presence. Only weak flaw to our bench has to be Reggie Evans, a little downgrade from Shelden Williams but he is still a good player. It is what it is though and that is your opinion. Nets are taking over the East.
Dude you can't seriously believe that?
It's not my opinion, it's fact when looking at both teams on paper.

I know it is too early because they haven't played a game yet but when comparing the nets to any team in the Eastern conference, they fall short to a lot of teams.

They should make the playoffs because D-Will is phenomenal but you have to be realistic.

Just look at their bench compared to the Knicks, Celtics and Pacers.

Knicks________Nets

Kidd.....................Watson
J.R,Smith...........Brooks
R.Brewer............Bogans
Novak.................Teletovic
Camby...............Evans

Knicks clearly win that, even bias Net fans can see that.

Celtics________Nets
Dooling................Watson
Terry......................Brooks
J.Green................Bogans
J.Sullinger............Teletovic
F.Melo..................Evans.

Let's be serious man....
Old 08-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouYorkCity
Dude you can't seriously believe that?
It's not my opinion, it's fact when looking at both teams on paper.

I know it is too early because they haven't played a game yet but when comparing the nets to any team in the Eastern conference, they fall short to a lot of teams.

They should make the playoffs because D-Will is phenomenal but you have to be realistic.

Just look at their bench compared to the Knicks, Celtics and Pacers.

Knicks________Nets

Kidd.....................Watson
J.R,Smith...........Brooks
R.Brewer............Bogans
Novak.................Teletovic
Camby...............Evans

Knicks clearly win that, even bias Net fans can see that.

Celtics________Nets
Dooling................Watson
Terry......................Brooks
J.Green................Bogans
J.Sullinger............Teletovic
F.Melo..................Evans.

Let's be serious man....
Pacers_______nets
Augustin..............Watson
L.Stephenson.........Brooks
G.Green.................Bogans
Hansbrough.............Teletovic
Mahinimi...............Evans.

Their benches are probably compatable but you seen how Indy's starters play. They have better talent than the Nets starters.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #20
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouYorkCity
I can't believe how many people are falling into the "Nets" hype lmaoo.

They won 22 games last season and all they did was add Joe Johnson who is coming off his worst season since his 2nd year in the league. Granted Brook Lopez was hurt but he isn't a game changer, i say they win 30 games with him..
and did you actually see their bench!?!? I knew that moving to Brooklyn would gain interest and the new uniforms and the fact that Jay-Z has a lot to do with the team but C'MON seriously !?!?

Minnesota and Phoenix have a better team according to this list, heck even GS has a shot a a better record than BKN.

I hope you Net "fans" don't put to much faith on that team.
The Nets had Eight season ending injuries( I'm NOT exaggerating I will list the players if you doubt me.) and lost over 200 games to injury. The projected starting lineup from last year Wallace,Lopez and Williams have never played together since the trade for Crash.

We were playing with a roster last year, that most of the players are no longer in the league and/or were D-League players playing becaue of injury. Read that again. No. Longer. In. The. League.

The Nets are going to be better, and be in the 4 - 6 range in the east. Possibly 3rd winning the atlantic depending on how it falls with Boston and the Knicks.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #21
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
What about Denver? They have solid players all around! Lawson, Iggy, Faried, Javale, Wilson Chandler, Miller, and Gallinari are great talents and the rest of their bench is solid too.

Denver will be nice to play with they finally have finisher at the SG position that can run with Lawson in Iggy. Iggy will fit in perfectly with this team because he can set Gallo and other players up and they play a fast paced style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7

Nice article.

Really looking forward to the Timberwolves this year. They're Euroleague-West. Even KLove has a very "International" game.

Hadn't thought of the Wizards, but they have definitely brought in a lot of talent recently. It'll be interesting how they gel and if Wall/Beal can live up to their early expectations.

If Lillard is anywhere near as good as he showed in summer league, then the Blazers will be fun as well. Aldridge, Batum and Lillard could be an exciting young core.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
The Nets look a lot better than the Knicks right now, that is certain. Our bench depth is superb. MarShon, Keith Bogans, Mirza (3 point shooter), CJ Watson, Jerry Stackhouse who is a veteran presence. Only weak flaw to our bench has to be Reggie Evans, a little downgrade from Shelden Williams but he is still a good player. It is what it is though and that is your opinion. Nets are taking over the East.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #24
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
Nice article.

If Lillard is anywhere near as good as he showed in summer league, then the Blazers will be fun as well. Aldridge, Batum and Lillard could be an exciting young core.
Exactly they have a nice nucleus. I liked playing with them. I think they will be good to play with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »