Home

Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldman011teen
You praised the game more than I did for my review and you only gave an 8.5? What's up with that? Should be a 9.
its not a 9 game - not even close there are still nagging issues with it - but it sure is a fun game
Old 08-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #138
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

Horrible review. Very biased and one sided. Never really mentions the bugs or negatives. Reviews should be impartial, not just a biased opinion. When all the earned negatives are left out, it shows a very subjective point of view instead of a professional objective point of view.

It's like leaving personal politics or personal opinion out of the evening news.

Just list the positives AND the negatives and let the readers form their own opinion. It just feels like the reviewer is trying to convince instead of inform.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #139
Rookie

TheBrooklynBaller's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakiss88
I have seen you post on the impression board as well and to be honest reading the comments make's me realize one thing, I need to play the game for myself. I have played tons of games that people put down and piss on because of small things or even big things. NCAA 12 was bashed (and not even unreasonable bashing) but I played that game everyday for a year. I loved NCAA 12 but if I just read the comments I wouldn't have given the game a chance and like I said that negative comments about the game was warrented.

I would say rent it or play it at a friends house a judge for yourself because you have people that will play it just because it's Madden and you have people that bash it just because it's Madden. There have been some very good user reviews but at the end of the day it's up to you and what you like.
You have a good point. I played the demo and I wasn't that impressed though. Just value the opinions of the guys on here enough to help my decision. I mean that's what we're all here for right? To gain insight from guys who have different opinions whether good or bad who actually played the game already. I'm like many of the guys in here who expect some sort of change to warrant a purchase.... But I also see what your saying. Thanks.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #140
MVP

OVR: 7
Nice review..still on the fence about getting it, but enjoyed reading this.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #141
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdrew456
Very well put man. While a 6.5 may be a littlle harsh I agree with your assessment 150 percent
I will second that, while the new physics addition is nice, the same Madden animations are definitely present. Not a huge deal breaker or super priority for myself as I am fine with it. But it definitely wasn't as big of a WOW factor as it was originally made out to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
My point was, anyone can spend their own money however they want.

Your quote, isn't it?

" If you're happy with the game then great - lucky you - but please don't dismiss others who aren't and categorise them as whiners or serial complainers. When a feature/gameplay mode that they've been using for the last x amount of years is removed it can be very frustrating."
Lol. That was a quote of a quote to the poster Moegames specifically. But thanks anyways
Old 08-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #143
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7
I have 3 negatives that will make me return this game and be glad that NHL comes out in 2 wks.
A. Dont like the new Connect career- i want my old Franchise back so i can control multiple teams
B. Cant edit players one you start Connect Career and cant even put that player in new position ( example cant put LT at LG)
3. CPU trading is awful this yr- tried to trade with the Steelers ( i was Bengals) They needed a ROLB so i offered them mine whos a 87overall for a backup MLB 68overall and they declined it!

Anyways with as long as Madden has been out for the new consoles and as much EA takes from us every year i wouldnt expect a step backwards they have had time to make this right and its sad that they dont-probably reason why they will NEVER pass such great sports games like NBA2K series and MLB the Show series- unfort for us they just dont care bout the consumer! and im tired of hearing bout 3 yr plans! Truly hope next yrs is alot better cause im a HUGE football fan.
Hope you guys enjoy just not for me
Peace!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #144
Rookie

radney's Arena

OVR: 0
What happened to the HDR lighting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »