Home

Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

I dont give a crap what the reviewer wrote....i like the game its fun.....you guys cry about some score ......you dont like the game dont play it...you like it enjoy it....I just cant understand why all these grown men are cry over a number...o well .....moving on....
Old 08-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3
This Madden is damn good..This is the 1st Madden im hype for in a longgggg *** time..I was having fun playing all weekend with the season pass..
Old 08-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #75
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
So this stuff was all working in the builds you played? If so, this stuff seems to happen every damn year.
I can't say that it all was b/c I didn't test nor notice all of it. But to a degree, all of it worked in M12, and that's where disappointment can creep in. Yes, CCM is brand spanking new but comparing apples to apples, injuries weren't a problem at all last year. Signature animations worked relatively well in M12. I had full control over auto subs so players were subbed as frequently or as infrequently as realism dictated.

So as I said on Twitter a few days ago, I'm not bashing M13. I've enjoyed it quite a bit in my short time with it. At the same time, I think it's reasonable to have expectations for things that worked a year ago to continue working or improve -- not regress.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Horrible review. Doesnt mention any of the glitches/bugs/problems in the game. When Josh Looman says that its better to play CCM online because there's no patch that can fix the off-line CCM
Exaggerate much?!? Cuz my friend that was never said....

FWIW the review is the opinion of one person, that doesn't mean its right or wrong. Just because you don't agree doesnt mean anything other than that is your opinion.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #77
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

If you love football..and you love video games then this years madden is a MUST BUY i would give it a 8.9 out of 10 ...without doubt the best madden EVER and im talking about pure football "on field" gameplay ...its just a blast to play madden again, finally... IMO opinion if you cant enjoy this years Madden 13 you need to give it up for good as far as video game football goes...just my opinion

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 08-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #78
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

People were cheering last years rating of 7.5 on OS.

This year, it's an 8.5 and people are booing.

Eh whatever, I don't have the game yet, so, I won't be rating it, yet.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #79
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Rgiles. Do you think EA is giving up or at least putting them on the back burner, the offline gamer and really focusing on 32 team online franchises. It seems most of the bugs are affecting the offline people this year.
I could see how that conclusion could be drawn, but I don't know if that's the case, you know?

All I know is that if there's anything I'm hoping to contribute as a new member of the GC program, it's to bring awareness of the offline gamer.

I know the case can be made that online gamers have suffered through bare-bones franchise experiences since forever, and I certainly understand that. But from a gameplay perspective, it's been a long time since the offliners have gotten any love outside of some playcalling tweaks over the years. A true adaptive AI would increase the replayability for the offliner ten-fold as an example. But I'm getting off-topic here...
Old 08-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 0

Haters gonna hate and ballers gonna ball simple as that. The same people complain about random B.S. every year it never fails. If you can't see that this the best madden since 2005 your just blind or you are 2k fanboy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »