Home

RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #153
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: RateSports Releases "NFL 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Just wondering, is there a reason why your team names don't have the city name included?

I.E., Denver is just listed as the "Broncos" instead of "Denver Broncos."

From what I've seen in my experiences, both the city name and team name fields are editable as long as you stay within the character limit.

Also another minor thing, some of the team abbreviations are a bit off (i.e.,
"NWE" when it should be "NE" for the Patriots). Again, I've been able to edit these without difficulty in my own experiments as long as you don't break the character limit.

Last edited by jyoung; 06-08-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #154
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

in the project, were you able to make teams play at a certain stadium or no?
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 06-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm probably the only person who's loaded up the Raiders season file, and I noticed two issues. One, instead of playing the Chiefs twice there's two Raiders vs. Raiders games in the schedule.

And two, Heyward-Bey has soft hands? Really? I hate to say it as a fan, but Lechler's more deserving of that silver star than Heyward-Bey.

But two things you did get spot-on: I had an offsides penalty on my first defensive possession, and a 70 yard TD pass to Denarius Moore on my first offensive possession. Pretty damn realistic if you ask me. Thanks for all the work put into these rosters, I've become addicted to my all-time favorite Xbox 360 game all over again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #156
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Just wondering, is there a reason why your team names don't have the city name included?

I.E., Denver is just listed as the "Broncos" instead of "Denver Broncos."

From what I've seen in my experiences, both the city name and team name fields are editable as long as you stay within the character limit.

Also another minor thing, some of the team abbreviations are a bit off (i.e.,
"NWE" when it should be "NE" for the Patriots). Again, I've been able to edit these without difficulty in my own experiments as long as you don't break the character limit.
Aware of all of the above. In my last file (NFL 2K12; released last year), I included team locations. There is no point due to the fact that some teams will have to have an abbreviated name. If I can't fit all of them, then I elected to go with none.

I am a Patriots fan so I too have noticed the NWE mistake. I will change it, just have more important things that I am looking into with this.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #157
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybirdflu
I'm probably the only person who's loaded up the Raiders season file, and I noticed two issues. One, instead of playing the Chiefs twice there's two Raiders vs. Raiders games in the schedule.

And two, Heyward-Bey has soft hands? Really? I hate to say it as a fan, but Lechler's more deserving of that silver star than Heyward-Bey.

But two things you did get spot-on: I had an offsides penalty on my first defensive possession, and a 70 yard TD pass to Denarius Moore on my first offensive possession. Pretty damn realistic if you ask me. Thanks for all the work put into these rosters, I've become addicted to my all-time favorite Xbox 360 game all over again.
I will change Heyward-Bey. I was trying to be kind haha but I know you are right.

Read the ReadMe that came with the download (about your duplicate Raiders).
Old 06-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
in the project, were you able to make teams play at a certain stadium or no?
I can change all team stadiums to closer resemble their real-life counterparts, however due to lighting problems in the game, it probably wouldn't come out as good as we all would hope.

(I have tried this in the past)
Old 06-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #159
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Aware of all of the above. In my last file (NFL 2K12; released last year), I included team locations. There is no point due to the fact that some teams will have to have an abbreviated name. If I can't fit all of them, then I elected to go with none.

I am a Patriots fan so I too have noticed the NWE mistake. I will change it, just have more important things that I am looking into with this.
Quote:
I will change Heyward-Bey. I was trying to be kind haha but I know you are right.

Read the ReadMe that came with the download (about your duplicate Raiders).
Quote:
I can change all team stadiums to closer resemble their real-life counterparts, however due to lighting problems in the game, it probably wouldn't come out as good as we all would hope.

(I have tried this in the past)
It'd be much easier next time to click the button next to the "Quote" to multi-quote like this. It says "Multi-qoute this message". Once you click it, click it for each post you want to post and it'll make one big post like the one above with space in between to reply to each individual qoute. Makes responding much easier instead of posting 3 posts back to back

Edit: And yeah, none of our receivers (Raiders) should have soft hands

Last edited by DukeC; 06-08-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #160
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
It'd be much easier next time to click the button next to the "Quote" to multi-quote like this. It says "Multi-qoute this message". Once you click it, click it for each post you want to post and it'll make one big post like the one above with space in between to reply to each individual qoute. Makes responding much easier instead of posting 3 posts back to back
I've been at OS 11 years (starting at it's origins from IGN) and never used this function. I'd copy and paste for multi quotes to be gathered in one post. Thanks for the info. How very unaware of me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »