Home

RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-04-2012, 02:37 AM   #121
Banned

22cowboys22's Arena

OVR: 8
awesome job by ratesports im loving every bit of this download and im not gonna complain about anything cause bottom line he didn't have to do this at all.I love all pro football 2k8 as a football game it's the best out their(IMO) and what ratesports has done has made my wait for a new 2k NFL game a little easier to take(it's been painful,I hate madden football).....thank you ratesports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: RateSports Releases "NFL 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
As much as I love 2k football, I have to agree with rudyjuly2. Madden 12's play models are better than 2k8's. But 2k8 beats it in everything else. The animations are 10 times better.

I don't really give a rip about accurate rosters, so I play 2k5 on the original xbox. I think it's a much better game than Madden 12 or 2k8.
Yeah, thats what I do with all sports games. The newest title I have is nhl 11, and I got that two weeks ago! I was in 2013 in 2k5, until someone stole my original xbox with 2k5 inside it! I wonder how far they took my squad? I had a top notch recieving core with steve smith and some draft picks. I miss competing with that squad. I started my mlb and nhl francises to keep me occupied. 2k8 that is. Not sure why I like the 2k8 versions over the newer ones. That reminds me, did they ever put check swings and errors back in mlb after 2k10? Asking the wrong guys maybe.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 5

Would love to learn how to get and use the hex editor. I'm a sucker for historic rosters and would love to be able to create my own 8 team head to head file of 2000 teams.

Is it possible to learn how to do all this by any chance?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there a reason Rashard Mendenhall isn't on the steelers roster on the game? At lead not in version 1. Not sure about 2 yet. Also, thank you so much for this. I go on and on all the time to everyone I know how great this game is and to have an entire league and roster of nfl teams and players is just amazing for me. I tried to really love back breaker because of the teams and logos but in the end with a lack of a real chance to have a running game, I couldn't do it. This is right up my alley and I am loving it.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #125
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aso21Raiders
Would love to learn how to get and use the hex editor. I'm a sucker for historic rosters and would love to be able to create my own 8 team head to head file of 2000 teams.

Is it possible to learn how to do all this by any chance?
The biggest problem you run into trying to create a ton of teams and players is that the names database is constantly getting messed up by the addition of each new player.

I never figured out how to get around that issue, so maybe RateSports can answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #126
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Great rosters!

Just a quick couple of minor things from the Bills Season file for anyone who cares about perfect rosters...

1. Vince Young is white.
2. There is a guy on the Bills Roster with no last name and I think it turns into a weird last name with a hyphen inserted in the middle.

Game is great with these rosters.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #127
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by icepikk
Is there a reason Rashard Mendenhall isn't on the steelers roster on the game? At lead not in version 1. Not sure about 2 yet. Also, thank you so much for this. I go on and on all the time to everyone I know how great this game is and to have an entire league and roster of nfl teams and players is just amazing for me. I tried to really love back breaker because of the teams and logos but in the end with a lack of a real chance to have a running game, I couldn't do it. This is right up my alley and I am loving it.
Mendenhall hasn't been included yet because he is more than likely out for the season. But, if he is healthy, he will be added.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #128
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javo007
Great rosters!

Just a quick couple of minor things from the Bills Season file for anyone who cares about perfect rosters...

1. Vince Young is white.
2. There is a guy on the Bills Roster with no last name and I think it turns into a weird last name with a hyphen inserted in the middle.

Game is great with these rosters.
These will be fixed for Version 3. Promise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »