Home

RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RateSports Releases "NFL 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is Great.. But can you edit all players? for 11 Real Players each side? a full team roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #82
Banned

I have returned!

Working on fixing the Titans as we speak.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #83
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I have returned!

Working on fixing the Titans as we speak.
Great job sir on the roster you are definitley getting a donation from me for all your hard work can you also check on the Ravens their is a duplicate number issue with #78 and I was able to download the head to head file but I confused as to how to download the season file do I do each one seperately on my thumb drive and load it that way and where do I put it so the game recongnizes it for season mode thanks alot.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
Great job sir on the roster you are definitley getting a donation from me for all your hard work can you also check on the Ravens their is a duplicate number issue with #78 and I was able to download the head to head file but I confused as to how to download the season file do I do each one seperately on my thumb drive and load it that way and where do I put it so the game recongnizes it for season mode thanks alot.
Appreciate the compliments.

I will fix the duplicate # for the next update, and to address your transferring question: You transfer each file the same as the Head to Head ones. One at a time, and place it in the exact location.

In essence, you cannot have a Head to Head file and a Season roster file on the same thumbstick (since they are both titled Roster.ROS).

What you can do however, is transfer a season roster file, start a New Season as that time on your Xbox and save that as a "Season file".
Old 06-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #85
Pro

The gameplay is incredible scary good Im so glad I kept my copy...where is the best place I can go to see the diffent styles of play for each nfl team I want to make each of my playbooks unique for each team so each game fills unique outside of having different personal (I worked on it last night for the 8 AFC teams but they were more blanket type of changes nothing indept) for example I know the Ravens and Jets run a 3-4 def but their different in terms of us the Jets seem to blitz a lot more and play man where as the Raves seem to use more zone blitzes and combo coverages things of that nature any ideas thanks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #86
Banned

Changing the Season team's tendencies and playbooks has not been found entirely yet.

If you are referring to changing the User-Control team's playbooks, then I follow what you mean.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #87
Pro

Icon14 Re: RateSports Releases "NFL 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
Appreciate the compliments.

I will fix the duplicate # for the next update, and to address your transferring question: You transfer each file the same as the Head to Head ones. One at a time, and place it in the exact location.

In essence, you cannot have a Head to Head file and a Season roster file on the same thumbstick (since they are both titled Roster.ROS).

What you can do however, is transfer a season roster file, start a New Season as that time on your Xbox and save that as a "Season file".
Hey thank you so much for the response I appreciate it. I loved your Backbreaker Rosters they were excellent
Old 06-02-2012, 06:14 PM   #88
Pro

Quote:
Changing the Season team's tendencies and playbooks has not been found entirely yet.

If you are referring to changing the User-Control team's playbooks, then I follow what you mean.
The team tendencies are in because when I played the Texans vs Ravens and changed both def playbooks to 3-4 it became a defensive slugfest and you were right in your video about throwing to Ed Reed lol he killed us with to picks. Ray Lewis was nice patrolling the middle he knock Arian Foster out for a quater it was nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »