Home

NBA 2K12: Post Trade Deadline Impacts

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12: Post Trade Deadline Impacts within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NBA 2K12: Post Trade Deadline Impacts

With the NBA trade deadline long past, and with the dust settling on official roster updates, it’s time to see how those trades will affect your experience in NBA 2K12. We are using the post trade deadline roster from 2K for the purposes of this article. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the teams that improved, those who got worse, and those who made you say WHAT?!

Two trades happened involving draft picks so let’s quickly look at those. Leandro Barbosa goes from Toronto to Indiana. Barbosa gives the Pacers another quick perimeter player who can shoot, defend, and handle the ball. It’s impossible not to like this move.

The 76ers added SF Sam Young from Memphis in a trade for the rights to 2005 draft pick Ricky Sanchez, who will likely never play in the NBA. Young adds another body on the wing that can shoot a little bit and play decent defense. Again, there’s nothing to lose here for the Sixers, so it’s hard to be down on the move.

Read More - NBA 2K12: Post Trade Deadline Impacts
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / iOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
I love the trades the Lakers made and their impact on my association. We get Sessions, who I also agree is a bit underrated, and who I wanted to trade for in 2K11 but I would've had to give up Shannon Brown, and at the time I didn't know would eventually leave in free agency. In real life I also wanted them to pursue him for almost 2 years and you don't know how happy I was when they acquired him. Sure, he's no Chris Paul, but by getting him they still kept their core big 3. I've always hated Walton and in my association Kapono never got minutes, but with Christian Eyenga I dominate easily by just dunking over people. Jordan Hill is a solid rebounder which is nice because the Lakers didn't have a true backup center. I really wish they had J.R. Smith in the game before he signed with New York as a free agent because I would have loved to sign him. One, because other than Kobe he's my favorite player to play with in 2K, he's a great dunker, can shoot the three, and is very young. And two, the Lakers don't have a backup shooting guard.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 35
When I started my Cavs association, I simmed through this year with the post-deadline rosters and made sure to give that Lakers 1st rounder to the Cavs.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
the nets are a playoff team
Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10
Although the move for JJ Hickson was not made at the trade deadline, his pickup has really complemented The Blazers, especially Aldridge's game. Im not sure what JJ's ratings are, but after the failed experiment in Sacramento, he could probably use a slight increase,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Do any of you guys know how to download the NBA 2K12 rosters update just with a flash drive? I dont have Xbox live. If anyone can help please help. Thankss
Old 04-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #7
Banned

http://jtz.k.af
NFL Jerseys,MLB Jerseys,NBA Jerseys,NHL jerseys,NCAA Jerseys
Old 04-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
i always sign oden on to the warriors trade away bogut then im good

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »