Home

NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Live Webcast Available Now

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Live Webcast Available Now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #177
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Webcast Live Now

I see the ugly 1970 elbow pads are still in the game
Old 04-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #178
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Webcast Live Now

I watched the last 15 seconds of this clip at least 30 times now. Such a tease EA.......I hope the game play video be 15 minutes long, or at least 5 minutes long.

Also hope the runner doesn't automatically fall after he gets hit and does that spinning stumbling animation. I hope some players can put their hand on the ground and re-gain their balance and keep running up field.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #179
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Webcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith17
What's sad is that a lot of the misinformed don't realize those graphics are from NCAA 12 and that it's a WIP...most recent comment says, "looks like NCAA 12...(screw) EA we need a 2K football game".

One thing I noticed in that video: If you look at the top right corner at 0:35, the two animations (knocking over the lineman to tackling the QB) looks smooth, almost like it transitions directly into that. Kind of like real life. Overall from those samples movement/gameplay animations looks smoother, especially with the motion blur.
My only problem with that clip is that it pretty well cements my fears that nothing has been done to improve player movement and stress weight/momentum. After crashing into a blocker so hard that he knocks him over, how could a guy that big make a turn like that without planting his left foot or slowing down? You don't see him fighting his own momentum to cut back and sack the QB. He just turns on a dime.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #180
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Live Webcast Available Now

I really hope they have done something about the horridly small names on the jersey, It just distracts me from the game for some odd reason. Madden has it perfectly now.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am pumped for this game! Cant wait for the 17th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #182
Banned

OVR: 4

cool trophy presentations! SONG GIRLS! i wonder if dynasty will still inexplicably crash
Old 04-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #183
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

At about 16:22 of the webcast on the practice field if you look really hard on the very right side of the screen you can see the receiver jump and turn to catch the ball all in one motion.. that is what it looks like to me anyways. It is panning to the left and he is out of sight just after he jumps.

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/1/pl...hts-and-sounds
Old 04-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #184
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

I have to say I was very skeptical coming in to this year's game but after watching the webcast I am very excited in the direction the presentation is going in especially the audio team, it seems like they really get it. It may sound bad but I am easily drawn in from a great presentation (but equally turned off by bad gameplay). I always thought that the broadcast team needed to quit only reading scripts to sound more natural and it was great to hear that Brad and Kirk seemed to enjoy that more. The fact that Christian has only been working now for a few months just makes me excited what he and his team will be able to do after a few years.

Of course gameplay is most important so hopefully we will see some big time improvements there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »