Home

Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcore
ill start with the d-backs as usual. cant wait to pitch with trevor cahill recently acquired by the a`s.
Good luck with that. He was one of the toughest pitchers for me to use, so I actually ended up non-tendering him and letting him walk to the Phillies of all teams.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #50
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Even though the Mets are in a tough division, I still think I can be competetive in the later years of my franchise because Philly is getting older and Atlanta I don't think has a great team other then J-Hey, McCann and Bourn after Chipper retires.

Miami and Washington will be tough later but so will the Mets. With Generation K 2.0 (Wheeler, Harvey, Familia) and guys like Havens, Captain Kirk, and Flores. Along with Wright who will bounce back, Ike Davis who is a monster, and Lucas Duda who has some pop, I think I'll be successful in my Mets Franchise.

I might do a Twinkie Franchise because Joe Mauer is my boy
Old 02-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #51
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

Actually i just got going with a new franchise (after being no-hit) with the A's. Stripped them off all the main players (DeJesus, Matsui, Ellis, Kouzmanoff, Crisp, and Willingham)

Since i pretty much suck at this game i decided to go down to Rookie default and have to admit I'm having a blast. Michael Choice my young center fielder is a stud. I also brought in Troy Glaus as my DH. He is just a beast. I know, i know, "everyone is a beast on rookie."

Well not so to us folks that are bad at the game and haven't truly played this game seriously since 08.

I have to admit that once the A's started throwing players away IRL, I was really bummed about playing as them in 12. After doing what I've done with them in 11 and then discovering how fun rookie can be for me at least I'm ready to take the A's to the post season in 12.

Bring on the Angels, and Rangers and even the Tigers and all the rest of the AL. I'm ready to take them all on... lets goo Oakland!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #52
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10
Cardinals, of course. 12 in '12!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #53
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Los Angeles Angels, It will be great running with these guys in MLB 12 and listening to the firework coming from Anaheim stadium in real life, for my condo is a few blocks away.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 15

Mariners? Hell, we just got Jesus on our team, a team that is full of young players, a farm system full, and i mean full of young soon to be all stars, the King, and Ackley, ahh, gonna be a good year

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 02-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 24

Like every year, I'm excited about the Mets... I mean they have so many amazing players, like

Uhh...
Well they play in New York!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #56
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4
Yankees for me. I love going into franchise and trying to rebuild and continue the rich history and tradition of the team. I always wait till Knights and Co. 's OS roster comes out (although The Show should let these guys have the game earlier than most so they can save us some freakin time). I'll probably just play some exhibition games until then. MAYBE a Marlin's franchise, not sure. But i look forward to getting back to that Dynasty Yankee franchise that existed in the late 90's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »