Home

A Quick Look at MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on A Quick Look at MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #41
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: A Quick Look at MLB 12: The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
heh...don't know why I was thinking I read X. Though with my vision, you might not be too far off base with your comment anyway
LOL, actually I was not referring to you but the person who wrote the article since it sounds like he saw it in action. You read it correctly!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #42
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

My bad on the "X" thing guys. Looks like I was wrong about that. Russell confirmed it to be "O".

Last edited by PVarck31; 01-05-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #43
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
also, will the RTTS free agency issue be fixed. This is basically the one issue that keeps me from getting to age 46 with my RTTS guy (i usually peter out at 33). I kno it sounds childish, but I can't handle being the best player in the league and not getting the contract I deserve from the Yankees who are BOUND to overpay for my services. I want my imaginary 27 million dollar contract, I just do.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please fix up franchise mode, maybe less is more, don't care about taking loans from banks or stadium sponsorships. Concentrate on player progression and AI team management. Also why are curveballs so ineffective, they seem to be hit harder than other pitches on average. Maybe a better way of differentiating hangers from yackers? AND FOR THE LUV OF TEBOW'S CHRIST, LET US CHANGE PLAYER POTENTIAL GRADES IN EDIT PLAYER. It's so constraining for franchise progression, plus u guys aren't always on the ball with the weekly roster updates. Otherwise I LUV this product, after a patch of course.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #45
Senior Designer

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolbe
Ramone's always good for some taunting! I gotta admit, I'm really excited to see everyone's reaction to the final announcement... #imalwayswatching

-K
I see a ghost!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #46
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolbe
Ramone's always good for some taunting! I gotta admit, I'm really excited to see everyone's reaction to the final announcement...
This certainly gets us excited in anticipation of what that is but is also a chance to reflect on ourselves.

What if the final announcement reveals a new feature XXXX, with XXXX being what OS members have been asking SCEA to work on.

Would you be that excited if this XXXX is:

-- option to hide visuals in the main gameplay screen
-- stadium roof opens/closes
-- grass looks more vibrant and true to life
-- rainouts
-- something you constantly bitched about in the forum the past year

Something tells me SCEA had thought about a much greater thing. Talking about priority... Anyways, not trying to be cynical...

Having said above, I'm guessing XXXX is actually an option for us to choose brand-name jockstrap/cup combo.

Though it's a customizable equipment, we cannot actually see them this year because the currently player model doesn't allow zipper to open. Then next year, the OS forum will be flooded with requests for the fly to open for realism. Make Karros say something on it when that happen during broadcast, so on, and so forth....

Amazing how much details the Show will eventually get right!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #47
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_SCEA
I see a ghost!!
I see, another one has join the ranks here. Welcome to OS Eddy!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #48
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
This certainly gets us excited in anticipation of what that is but is also a chance to reflect on ourselves.

What if the final announcement reveals a new feature XXXX, with XXXX being what OS members have been asking SCEA to work on.

Would you be that excited if this XXXX is:

-- option to hide visuals in the main gameplay screen
-- stadium roof opens/closes
-- grass looks more vibrant and true to life
-- rainouts
-- something you constantly bitched about in the forum the past year

Something tells me SCEA had thought about a much greater thing. Talking about priority... Anyways, not trying to be cynical...

Having said above, I'm guessing XXXX is actually an option for us to choose brand-name jockstrap/cup combo.

Though it's a customizable equipment, we cannot actually see them this year because the currently player model doesn't allow zipper to open. Then next year, the OS forum will be flooded with requests for the fly to open for realism. Make Karros say something on it when that happen during broadcast, so on, and so forth....

Amazing how much details the Show will eventually get right!!!
None of the above I'm not the one to gas people up but are you are setting your sights to #@$%^@#%$%$^%$^EW%^#$ and it's going to be something @#$%%&^&&$$@@$#@#$@,

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »