Home

Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets

This is a discussion on Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Top Five Madden NFL 12 Slider Sets

Appreciate the write up on my sets. Just trying to provide a great experience for gamers like myself and thanks to all the guys who used my sets. Your feedback helped me perfect all 3 sets.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #10
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
This is a surprising thread and nice read.....i know they did something like this for NCAA Football but I had no idea they were doing this Madden.

In regards to my sliders the Front Page are the settings you use.

you set the sliders up exactly the way you see them listed accept the QBA settings and WR catch settings they are listed in a link on the Front Page for each QB in Madden. You don't have to do anything accept put in the numbers you see posted within that link on the 3rd post

It's really not hard the CPU QB + WR Catch slider will always equal 100 those are the same total points that you get out of the box at 50/50....If you put in the CPU settings and you see that the QBA + WR Catch slider combined together doesn' equal 100 then you know you've done something wrong.

For example using the base setting you'll see it says QBA-22/WR Catch-78 that equals 100 for the CPU.....The Human settings would be QBA-22/WR Catch-54 you can simply play with those settings without worrying about the QBA Chart.

I just used a QBA setting for each QB to give you that total in a different way based on the CPU QB's accuarcy ratings assigned by EA's default rosters

If your reading the thread then yes it can get confusing because the thread is probably the larget thread of them all.....But the actual settings that are being used are always up to date on the Front Page regardless of what is happening or being said within the thread the Front Page is always where you'll find the actual gameplay settings
So if I'm the Eagles (Vick) Vs the Rams (Bradford) do I use the following settings.

Me Vick (QBA - 12, WR - 64)

Cpu Bradford (QBA - 14, WR - 86)

Sorry if I sound dumb but I've only just picked up the game again and wanted to start my franchise with the Eagles.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #11
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10
Sorry I meant

Cpu Bradford (QBA - 86, WR - 14)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Shocked I made the cut.

Guess I'm not just the crazy guy in the corner. Or the Ron Paul of slider-makers.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:46 AM   #13
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Shocked I made the cut.

Guess I'm not just the crazy guy in the corner. Or the Ron Paul of slider-makers.

I thought it was cool to see yours on the list too
Old 11-12-2011, 02:22 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Shocked I made the cut.

You deserved it man. I'm suprised Blue Ninja didn't make the cut. He had a decent amount of people using his set.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #15
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Ya, I love the Blue Ninja sliders. I have been using them for a month and my games have been intense. Just finished an **** 38-35 game with the 49ers over the Cowboys and followed that up with a 23-16 win over Cinci. I love the challenge and accurate statistics his sliders provide.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #16
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

With the latest updates, you'll see so much more animations. Finally got pancakes to register for played games now too, thanks to Coaching Schemes and alot of testing and research on what they are doing in played games

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...o-realism.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »