Home

Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Revamped Be a Pro Mode

This is a discussion on Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Revamped Be a Pro Mode within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Revamped Be a Pro Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBeaule04
Yep, until you notice you're an idiot since there's people letting know everyone on the internet how to mod a legend card so you can have every unlocked boost from the other guy, and then all you have to do is make you pro like you want it to be for online and offline.

I'm not sure I'll ever spent a dime on boost for this game!
This an Xbox thing?
Old 07-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 22
i like watchin game from bench when i'm off the ice
Old 07-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #35
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
This an Xbox thing?
I'm on XBOX, don't know if it's working on PS3 (I doubt it).

I've spend around 75$ last two years before finding this by accident (was looking for tips to get the legend card easier) when I got to a site where the guy is explaning how to mod a legend card. Tested it, worked and I won't pay anymore for boost.

Way to feel like an idiot after that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #36
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
Yeah basically you have the various boosts and slots that require xyz achievements "Be drafted 1st overall" "Play 2 seasons with your pro playing 40 games and winning the stanley cup" etc. So for the season accomplishments you just put it on rookie adjust the sliders in your favor and play the 5 min 3rd periods for 40 games.

With that method I'd say you unlock about 90% of the boosts and slots. I'm actually surprised they make it fairly easy to unlock most of the stuff, because if they made it harder(or EASHL specific) people would just buy all of the boosts. Would make sense for them financially though.
Yep, that's exactly what bothers me. I don't want to waste my time playing on rookie (I can't even imagine how bad and passive the AI must be at that level). Yet I get punished because I play online right away without boosts and yet I never earn anything playing online. I have to go offline to compete online?
Old 07-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerosene31
Yep, that's exactly what bothers me. I don't want to waste my time playing on rookie (I can't even imagine how bad and passive the AI must be at that level). Yet I get punished because I play online right away without boosts and yet I never earn anything playing online. I have to go offline to compete online?
Yeah true like I said it's not fun but it beats paying money for the boosts... and there are some EASHL achievements but they're tough or impossible to get if you're not in a good club.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #38
Rookie

buzzguy's Arena

OVR: 12
Cool! BTW, love the "Old Dutch" potato chip ad on the boards. My American friends should import some of those delicious bags of awesome!
Old 08-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #39
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzguy
Cool! BTW, love the "Old Dutch" potato chip ad on the boards. My American friends should import some of those delicious bags of awesome!
Since Old Dutch is also a brand for toilet, bath and sink cleaner, I've always been affraid of buying one of these!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #40
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzguy
I like the look of the Old Dutch ads too.

Old Dutch potato chips are at least to me...nearly an institution up here in Northern Minny! The real product ads along the boards in NHL, imo...add a certain look of realism to the game. I like'em.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »