Home

Madden 12 Online Communities and Beyond

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Online Communities and Beyond within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
you get kicked out automatically after 5 encroachment penalties? hopefully people won't fake snap all the time to get a CPU player to jump 5 times in a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2011, 12:53 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 12 Online Communities and Beyond

I BET THIS new future wont be that bad at all i mean,, i rather hang out in those communties, intsead of hanging out in ranked online lobbys.. its like a lobby but a with stat tracking all oppoents standings and stats so ill kinda be hype

-- now wut would make these online pregame communties lobbys 100 times better if there was instant open lobby mic chat .example all chat in these lobbys for players with mics with options to mute any player
these commtunies should also have the option to make ((communties lobbys FRANCIzeE) or just str8 ranked communties lobby .....
THEY NEED TO SCRAP OLD FRANCISE FILE AN USE THE SOFTWARE for communties an incorperate that and oblivosly build the team sch ...and draft that whatever comes with A francize INTO IT

Last edited by fantuzflick; 08-01-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:32 AM   #27
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10

Hopefully all the OS communities are available to get in...
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 08-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #28
R**k**

druez's Arena

OVR: 13
Weak post overall. It really seems like you are a PR arm of EA with this post.

Booo
Old 08-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantuzflick
I BET THIS new future wont be that bad at all i mean,, i rather hang out in those communties, intsead of hanging out in ranked online lobbys.. its like a lobby but a with stat tracking all oppoents standings and stats so ill kinda be hype

-- now wut would make these online pregame communties lobbys 100 times better if there was instant open lobby mic chat .example all chat in these lobbys for players with mics with options to mute any player
these commtunies should also have the option to make ((communties lobbys FRANCIzeE) or just str8 ranked communties lobby .....
THEY NEED TO SCRAP OLD FRANCISE FILE AN USE THE SOFTWARE for communties an incorperate that and oblivosly build the team sch ...and draft that whatever comes with A francize INTO IT
I fully agree bro, just hanging out in the NCAA lobbies trying to find a game against everyone who thinks they are just that good is very frustrating. it would be nice to see a room full of peeps accepting any and all challengers all day long with no BS!

Sounds blissful for now!
Old 08-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #30
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18
U know, I was at first like "Great, another feature that I'm sure I will not use". However, after reading this, I might have a slyte change of heart. I have always wanted to play other OSers in Madden, but can never find them. With this, it should not be as much a hassle as years past.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:45 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0
HI,
MY FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE PS3'S AND MADDEN 12 AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY EACH OTHER ONLINE AND WE CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT. WHEN I SEND HIM AN INVITE, HE ACCEPTS AND ON MY END, THE CIRCLE JUST KEEPS SPINNING AND NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER THAT. WHEN HE SENDS ME AN INVITE, I ACCEPT AND I CAN CHOOSE MY TEAM AND I SEE HIS NAME ON THE OTHER SIDE, BUT HE CAN'T CHOOSE A TEAM. ANYONE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING WRONG?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »