Home

Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

I do not own the game but have played a handful of times at a buddies house. We have both witnessed morphing. not as bad as a whole bodies morphing but it is still there. I am not trying to be ignorant but wasn't the morphing issues something EA claimed they addressed. I may be wrong. That being said if Patches come out soon. this will be a solid game.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:48 AM   #290
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
It's pretty obvious you were. Apparently anyone who doesn't agree with your assessment shouldn't be allowed to post.
Of all the people in this thread, you've got no room to talk. What you just said about my one post, you do in all of yours.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #291
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

It's apparent now why this game wasn't featured prominently at E-3 and basically hidden away in the back rooms.
It's just laughable how many bugs keep popping up, which the apologists conveniently downplay.
My concern before purchase was that NCAA 12 would be too much like NCAA 11. Now I wish that were the case.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 01:52 AM   #292
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
Of all the people in this thread, you've got no room to talk. What you just said about my one post, you do in all of yours.
Never once have I done that because someone disagrees. My only issue is when people repeat the same issue over and over and over again, can not post criticism without being somewhat respectful of simply are incapable of acting or posting rationally. . Nor does it make what I said any less accurate.

I know that's lost on people like you, but it's quite simple.

Last edited by bkrich83; 07-28-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:42 AM   #293
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1

when i first got the game i would say 7.5/10 Not enough innovation to warrant a higher score, but small fixes like zone coverage and customizable playbooks make the game buyable.

Now i would say 5.5/10. Dynasty is unplayable with the roster glitch, cpu basically only uses zone, load option fullbacks don't block. It's clear that QA was horrible and if they don't patch I'd consider it a waste of $60 and a big black eye for EA.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:43 AM   #294
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieTokie
when i first got the game i would say 7.5/10 Not enough innovation to warrant a higher score, but small fixes like zone coverage and customizable playbooks make the game buyable.

Now i would say 5.5/10. Dynasty is unplayable with the roster glitch, cpu basically only uses zone, load option fullbacks don't block. It's clear that QA was horrible and if they don't patch I'd consider it a waste of $60 and a big black eye for EA.
You might be a little more harsh than me as I started at an 8. But losing 2 points because of all the bugs, isn't out of the question. If they fix the bugs, it'll go back up to an 8.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-28-2011, 03:56 AM   #295
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
You might be a little more harsh than me as I started at an 8. But losing 2 points because of all the bugs, isn't out of the question. If they fix the bugs, it'll go back up to an 8.
Yeah i was actually pretty stoked the first couple games i played, so i'd give the first 20 min maybe an 8-9. But hindsight is 20/20, so I'd still say the game at it's best is only going to be 7.5 The fact is that right now the game is below a 6, and i wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it until there is a solid patch. And isn't that what it's really all about $$$
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 07:06 AM   #296
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieTokie
Yeah i was actually pretty stoked the first couple games i played, so i'd give the first 20 min maybe an 8-9. But hindsight is 20/20, so I'd still say the game at it's best is only going to be 7.5 The fact is that right now the game is below a 6, and i wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it until there is a solid patch. And isn't that what it's really all about $$$
Yeah, I think a 6 is more than fair. For some guys that lack knowledge of the game, I can see maybe an 8. But I personally am sick to my stomach at some of the Hokie things this game does to create a perception of challenge. This is the least amount of fun I have had with an NCAA game in a long time.... just horrible and I have always been a huge supporter of this game.

I won't be buying release day next year for sure

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »