Home

Madden 12 Online Communities and Beyond

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Online Communities and Beyond within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #17
Rookie

GGEden's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 12 Online Communities and Beyond

Imo, OC is a great feature, but the whole franchise idea is a letdown....they should've/should do it like Taz always mentions --- just one Franchise mode, where people can fill it up with CPU or humans (hence, making it an online franchise by proxy), with all the cool additions EA did for M12 offline franchise.

Great addition by EA, but they didn't go the whole hog implementing the franchise mode better.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:37 AM   #18
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2
I think the OC sounds like a really, really good idea.

I'm looking forward to playing fun games with people who won't cheese, quit, or glitch their way through a game.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #19
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT85
I think the OC sounds like a really, really good idea.

I'm looking forward to playing fun games with people who won't cheese, quit, or glitch their way through a game.
you really thing OC is going to eliminate that?? LOL

im just hoping we can at least carry slider settings over to online franchise...most people interested in ranks and boosting don't really dedicate themselves to a good OF so i'm hoping for the best in getting at least something out of OC.

Last edited by falconfansince81; 07-28-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #20
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfansince81

im just hoping we can at least carry slider settings over to online franchise...most people interested in ranks and boosting don't really dedicate themselves to a good OF so i'm hoping for the best in getting at least something out of OC.
This! Chase any chance you can get some confirmation on whether slider settings for Communities will carry over to OF this year?

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 07-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGEden
Imo, OC is a great feature, but the whole franchise idea is a letdown....they should've/should do it like Taz always mentions --- just one Franchise mode, where people can fill it up with CPU or humans (hence, making it an online franchise by proxy), with all the cool additions EA did for M12 offline franchise.

Great addition by EA, but they didn't go the whole hog implementing the franchise mode better.
That is the end goal with franchise mode at Tiburon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 2
The game over the past 6 years hasn't held my attention long enough to even play online so this feature is worthless to me. I'm guessing the gameplay is the same as last year...
Old 07-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
The game over the past 6 years hasn't held my attention long enough to even play online so this feature is worthless to me. I'm guessing the gameplay is the same as last year...
if your decisionto purchase a game is based on a guess then I don't know what to telk you other than there are plenty of resources saying otherwise
Old 07-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfansince81

I'm with you on this. I just hope that we will be able to find some guys who will fit into our league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »