Home

Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
I have expressed my views on the game in an intelligent and reasonable manner. But, just because I have a negative opinion on a game doesn't mean I should be labeled as a whiner or complainer. That's where the line is crossed, generalizations do no good.

So, I find a few things to be overly annoying and I want others to know about it to see if they experience the same thing? If not, I don't try and convince them, I move on.

I'm not sitting here trying to get those who enjoy the game to come over a "EA hate bandwagon." But, for those who like the game to sit there and pick off people who have a problem with the game, well, isn't helping the matter at all.

We are all striving toward the same goal, it's just some people are more satisfied than others.
I'm dealing with the same problems everybody's dealing with,but i'm not gonna come here and complain that the game's 'broke' i'm trading it in etc.etc.How's that productive to ea fixing the problem's?There's certain ways to go about things,but to act like that you'll never be taken seriously.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #210
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Acting like what? I'm not understanding what you are trying to say here. I'm not acting like anything, I gave my opinion and that was that. I don't have problems with people liking the game, so I think you need to back off of me a little here.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:03 AM   #211
Rookie

Quote:
Acting like what? I'm not understanding what you are trying to say here. I'm not acting like anything, I gave my opinion and that was that. I don't have problems with people liking the game, so I think you need to back off of me a little here.
I'm not directing anything at you in particular I just feel if you want something fixed, there's a certain way you should go about it that's all, and i'll leave it at that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #212
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
I have expressed my views on the game in an intelligent and reasonable manner. But, just because I have a negative opinion on a game doesn't mean I should be labeled as a whiner or complainer. That's where the line is crossed, generalizations do no good.

So, I find a few things to be overly annoying and I want others to know about it to see if they experience the same thing? If not, I don't try and convince them, I move on.

I'm not sitting here trying to get those who enjoy the game to come over a "EA hate bandwagon." But, for those who like the game to sit there and pick off people who have a problem with the game, well, isn't helping the matter at all.

We are all striving toward the same goal, it's just some people are more satisfied than others.
I don't think anyone can take issue with the way you've gone about it.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #213
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

LOL I think I'm just going to take a back seat to this thread because it seems brothers are turning on brothers here and that's not how it should be. We are all striving toward the same goal and I would like to think that we are doing that, collectively.

I will say this, for those who are enjoying the game, I am geniunely happy for you and I hope that continues. I will try my best to take the game for what it's worth and hope it improves to give me the same enjoyment as you're having.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #214
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
LOL I think I'm just going to take a back seat to this thread because it seems brothers are turning on brothers here and that's not how it should be. We are all striving toward the same goal and I would like to think that we are doing that, collectively.

I will say this, for those who are enjoying the game, I am geniunely happy for you and I hope that continues. I will try my best to take the game for what it's worth and hope it improves to give me the same enjoyment as you're having.
If it's not fun simply move on. This is supposed to be a hobby. The second it stops being fun it's no longer a hobby. if that makes sense. Hell even if NCAA and Madden were unplayable for me, I'd still have The Show to occupy me.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 3

6.0 out of 10 Went up 1 point from last year for the new tackling animations which look amazing. To bad everything else is the same or worse or broken. Disconnected bland commentary and environment. RTG for all the improvements looks to be about 1/4 complete. I can see why they didn't notice the roster bug, considering they always used #'s instead of names. But the freezing but is ridiculous. Do I have fun playing the game? Yea kinda, but really no MORE fun then playing Ncaa 09 or a previous years title, as its pretty much the same
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #216
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

So what you guys think about a BETA? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »