Home

Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #169
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Wait a minute, how can it be a "fantastic game'' if it had major bugs? Doesn't having major bugs relegate this to anything but a "fantastic game?'' How in the world can you call this a "fantastic game?''

That's like saying you just had a "fantastic'' cheesesteak with spoiled meat.
well they did include dreads for him this year so that might be why other problems are irrelevant to him

some people prefer gameplay while others prefer cosmetic upgrades

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-23-2011, 05:33 PM   #170
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
PM, even though there is a workaround for it, doesn't mean those upset about it can't complain. It's not our "job" to make sure these issues aren't...well...issues.

It's ridiculous that people have been complaining about this for a few years now and EA continues to turn the other cheek...
Trust me i know very well EA should fix this issue

But i really don't think they will take action on it....they didn't last year and they didn't in NCAA 09

In fact i've yet to see any EA rep come on here and talk about ever fixing leaping LB's shoudln't that tell you guys something?

I remeber the NBA Live team having a guy who actually dealt with ratings and would listen to the Live community and then go in and make the chages right away

I've never recalled a NCAA guy doing anything of that magnitude

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #171
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Well, considering all the uproar, I'm just gonna go get a used copy of last year's version and wait until mid-season to get NCAA 12.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #172
Banned

OVR: 1

Even with all its faults ( I don't need to make a very long list of them, we all know what they are) but with that said this the BEST Football game I have EVER played, as in I have had more fun with NCAA 12 than any other version to date. Thats not to say that I don't expect NCAA 13 to blow my socks off with all off the improvements they had better make, but I DO believe they are on the right track!
Old 07-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #173
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

PowerPitcher, I'm not calling you out...but it's another thing I have a problem with, with people who have this game. The phrase, "they are on the right track." How long do we have to wait/sink money into this franchise before they are "on track"? Seems like they have been "on the right track" for so many years now.

I'm not totally disgusted with this game, because I am still playing it and mildly enjoying it. However, it's clear EA's NCAA team cares more about adding half-assed features than fixing "under the hood" mechanics of the game. That is a business model I won't get burned by anymore. Definitely waiting on Madden this year because of it.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #174
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

People been saying they are on the right track for the past 6 years now. Grant it they are, however it is come to the point now they need to make it to the station.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #175
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Wait a minute, how can it be a "fantastic game'' if it had major bugs? Doesn't having major bugs relegate this to anything but a "fantastic game?'' How in the world can you call this a "fantastic game?''

That's like saying you just had a "fantastic'' cheesesteak with spoiled meat.
Because with slider adjusments the game plays great, not perfect, but great in my opinion. I've had a fantastic time wit it, when it hasn't froze on me.

As for your analogy I'd say its like a fantastic , meaty cheesesteak with a piece of gristle in every other bite. Remove the gristle and you've got a great sandwich.
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
well they did include dreads for him this year so that might be why other problems are irrelevant to him

some people prefer gameplay while others prefer cosmetic upgrades
You're way off the mark here, I have posted more than anyone here in some of these glitch threads, such as the freezing thread.
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »