Home

Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 2
I don't think current console hardware is dated its just the Madden/NCAA engine. Its inexcusable for Fifa and NHL 12 this year to have real time physics and not EA's football titles. That shows either lack of development resources or just plain laziness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #162
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartyon6686
I cannot even play with the super linebackers and cornerbacks swatting every ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
... the fact that cpu pass defense is useless and you can break long td plays on any given pass play...
And there is just one example of why it's impossible to take anything anyone says around here seriously.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #163
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
And there is just one example of why it's impossible to take anything anyone says around here seriously.
Well not everyone plays the same or has the same skill level. But some of these things can be fixed by sliders. The leaping LB's I am not sure how to fix those with sliders though
Old 07-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #164
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I will volunteer to be an EA NCAA producer. I have no problems moving back to Florida. I worked on indie games before for Xbox Live arcade, helped program the popular Second Life game for the PC.

They can give me the title of CPU Game Play AI Producer.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #165
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIAggie
here's why patches take time

First EA have to go through the process of identifying the problem, determining a fix, implementing the fix, testing the fix to insure there no new bugs, then submit it to Microsoft/Sony. Then wait 2 weeks for Microsoft/Sony to test it to make sure it's certified and then it's released to us gamers.

How about going through the process of identifying problems before you release the game to the public? How come not 1 review prior to this games release mentioned the host of problems gamers are seeing? EA displays such confidence on these forums before they release games . You people who complain should be glad they even take the time to interact with you .I have heard that before and sorry I am not buying that. Its all free public relations because EA is not giving this game away they are selling it. Developers who want to talk about the game ? That is great but people better remember the goal is to sell more units than last year. Did it work? I am a 2k guy and they got my $60 . Patch the game and release Tuner files. Cool. But next year with NCCA 13 or even Madden 12, EA is going to have to earn my money by the final product. Can you imagine if EA made cars?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #166
Rookie

tebowfanai's Arena

OVR: 9

The leaping linebackers have really got on my nerves but other than that I love this game.

- Chuck Noll
Old 07-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #167
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Well not everyone plays the same or has the same skill level. But some of these things can be fixed by sliders. The leaping LB's I am not sure how to fix those with sliders though
I've showed video's and explained how to fix leaping LB's

The problem is most people don't particulary care about doing it.....they will rely on EA to do it and much like every year EA never does it for them so this complaint is constant all year.

There is no slider in this game that can stop leaping LB's not one single slider is a releated to a players vertical jump ratings

This is not NBA 2K11 where you have a global slider for gameplay to lower verticals

I'm not speaking of you but the leaping LB's out cry's really get old especially when you have like 2-3 guys on these boards who have explained how to fix the issue. It's not the best way to go about it because it takes time but hey if people truly wanted to fix it and not see it then they would take action on their own otherwise they will be on here all year complaining the problem

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #168
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I've showed video's and explained how to fix leaping LB's

The problem is most people don't particulary care about doing it.....they will rely on EA to do it and much like every year EA never does it for them so this complaint is constant all year.

There is no slider in this game that can stop leaping LB's not one single slider is a releated to a players vertical jump ratings

This is not NBA 2K11 where you have a global slider for gameplay to lower verticals

I'm not speaking of you but the leaping LB's out cry's really get old especially when you have like 2-3 guys on these boards who have explained how to fix the issue. It's not the best way to go about it because it takes time but hey if people truly wanted to fix it and not see it then they would take action on their own otherwise they will be on here all year complaining the problem
PM, even though there is a workaround for it, doesn't mean those upset about it can't complain. It's not our "job" to make sure these issues aren't...well...issues.

It's ridiculous that people have been complaining about this for a few years now and EA continues to turn the other cheek...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »