Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #785
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnEternalEnigma
Anyone got a CAP for White Sox pitcher Hector Santiago? His contract was just purchased from the minors and he was not included by whoever did the White Sox minors.
I created a CAP for him in the vault. My PSN is SouthSideSox05.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #786
Banned

siinister83's Arena

OVR: 2

does anyone have a roster set that has both the osfm edits and the latest scea roster update?
Old 07-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #787
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone got a CAP for catcher Jose Yepez of the Mariners? He was called up on June 26 after spending nearly 10 seasons in the Mariners minor leagues. He wasn't in the OSFM set.

He still has yet to play in a game, so he wasn't able to be added in the latest SCEA update either.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #788
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'll keep this simple, since I'm obviously pretty out of place.

Behind a couple years on some things due to being away. My PS3 is packed up elsewhere. Just purchased MLB 11 for the PS2 I have around, since I'll be laid up from surgery soon.

Any help on how to go about updating rosters (either through PSN - if available for PS2 - or through a download off the net)?

Not finding any "online" or "roster update" options in the PS2 MLB 11 menu. Been sifting through google searchs for two hours. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #789
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by siinister83
does anyone have a roster set that has both the osfm edits and the latest scea roster update?
I don't think anyone has tackled that. That's a lot of importing.

Quote:
Anyone got a CAP for catcher Jose Yepez of the Mariners? He was called up on June 26 after spending nearly 10 seasons in the Mariners minor leagues. He wasn't in the OSFM set.

He still has yet to play in a game, so he wasn't able to be added in the latest SCEA update either.
I don't have one....perhaps someone can upload one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spg3081
I'll keep this simple, since I'm obviously pretty out of place.

Behind a couple years on some things due to being away. My PS3 is packed up elsewhere. Just purchased MLB 11 for the PS2 I have around, since I'll be laid up from surgery soon.

Any help on how to go about updating rosters (either through PSN - if available for PS2 - or through a download off the net)?

Not finding any "online" or "roster update" options in the PS2 MLB 11 menu. Been sifting through google searchs for two hours. Any help is greatly appreciated.

PS2?...that's tough. I doubt it. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 07-07-2011, 06:25 AM   #790
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:

I wouldn't waste a roster spot on Yepez.

He was designated for assignment when the M's called up Kyle Seager yesterday.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:35 AM   #791
Rookie

dbly32's Arena

OVR: 6

Haven't played The Show in a while, but the last time I downloaded one of these rosters around May or so I noticed that almost all pitchers had their 4 seam fastball to something else (ie Kershaw had his 4sm fastball that tops out at 96 or so changed to a slider that topped out at like 93-94). Is there any semi-recent version of the OSFM rosters without all those pitcher edits?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #792
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbly32
Haven't played The Show in a while, but the last time I downloaded one of these rosters around May or so I noticed that almost all pitchers had their 4 seam fastball to something else (ie Kershaw had his 4sm fastball that tops out at 96 or so changed to a slider that topped out at like 93-94). Is there any semi-recent version of the OSFM rosters without all those pitcher edits?
You either downloaded or loaded the wrong roster file because there hasn't been a version of the OSFM sets that have included pitch edits, except for the version that someone applied RAZR's edits from 2009 and early 2010 to. I'm pretty sure that it didn't have Kershaw's number one pitch as a slider.

You should check out my most recent update to the OSFMv2 Opening Day set that a few other users made changes (equipment, stances, etc.) to. It's titled "J19v5.74 (OSFMv2OD base)" in the roster vault. It has pitch edits, but they're very accurate. I didn't go over every player, but I did go over probably 95% or more of them. You can read about it here:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042435856

Last edited by Jason_19; 07-17-2011 at 06:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »