Home

NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #41
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Quick question. Did you encounter any JUCO's during your forays into recruiting? I've been going through the pool of players and can't seem to find indication anywhere of any JUCO's available to be recruited.
I think I tried to help you with this before, but, yeah iv'e recruited a bunch of JUCOS..

The thing is i'm not sure that the game says they're JUCOS when you're recruiting them. Next time I sign one i'll take a pic for you for some re-assurance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #42
Rookie

smithc6's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Hmmm I haven't noticed that, I notice that most of the Sparq 100 guys are WR and ATH, well, because SPARQ rates their players based on certain attributes that favor those type of players..

While looking at the "All recruits" page, iv'e noticed a lot of different 5* players.
Hmm. I remember going to both pages but it seemed to be extremely skewed in the WR direction. Im at work right now so wont be able to check at the moment, but are the SPARQ 100 the top 100 or are they just the guys with the highest SPARQ ratings? Maybe thats what I was looking at. Could you check that for me if you have a chance?
Old 07-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #43
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithc6
Hmm. I remember going to both pages but it seemed to be extremely skewed in the WR direction. Im at work right now so wont be able to check at the moment, but are the SPARQ 100 the top 100 or are they just the guys with the highest SPARQ ratings? Maybe thats what I was looking at. Could you check that for me if you have a chance?
Yeah i'll fire up the game and see what it looks like...
Old 07-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #44
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithc6
Okay first up I went to the SPARQ 100 and here's what I got..

5* HB

5* ATH

5* HB

Two 5* ATH

Four 5* WR

Two 5* HB

Two 5* MLB

5* QB

5* OLB

Bunch more WR and ATH, but I did see a TE in there!

It seems like once you get down into the 4*'s in the SPARQ 100 you start to see more positions. CB's, DE's, TE's, more QB's

Funny thing I just saw, UCF beat out Miami and Florida for a 5* WR, pretty cool

Alabama, Oklahoma, Michigan State and VTech were big players in signing these kids. Oregon, Stanford, PSU, Wisconsin and a few others got some signings too.
----------------------

Going to the all recruits page, it looks about the same TBH, top heavy at WR and ATH with a few QB's and MLB sprinkled in. Once you hit 4* players is where things start to balance out.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #45
Rookie

smithc6's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Okay first up I went to the SPARQ 100 and here's what I got..

5* HB

5* ATH

5* HB

Two 5* ATH

Four 5* WR

Two 5* HB

Two 5* MLB

5* QB

5* OLB

Bunch more WR and ATH, but I did see a TE in there!

It seems like once you get down into the 4*'s in the SPARQ 100 you start to see more positions. CB's, DE's, TE's, more QB's

Funny thing I just saw, UCF beat out Miami and Florida for a 5* WR, pretty cool

Alabama, Oklahoma, Michigan State and VTech were big players in signing these kids. Oregon, Stanford, PSU, Wisconsin and a few others got some signings too.
----------------------

Going to the all recruits page, it looks about the same TBH, top heavy at WR and ATH with a few QB's and MLB sprinkled in. Once you hit 4* players is where things start to balance out.
Thanks for checking man. I just called a friend to look as well and 6 of the 17 5* were WRs. 5 were ATH and 4 were RB. That leave 2 spots for some sprinkled in positions. He did it a couple more times and its always the same. This is so overlooked it just ridiculous. Very unreal to me IMHO and thats the whole reason I buy this game. Wheres an EA dev when you need one! LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 8
I wonder how the imported draft class will work with the new expanded Madden 12 rosters. If there will be a larger class of rookies.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've had a lot of 5* WR in recruiting. I'm on my second year and the first year I know I had at least 5 WR in the top ten recruits, and more in the top 25 recruits. I noticed it right away and thought that it was a little funny. In the 2nd season the top recruit is a WR and a couple others WR are in the top ten. A lot of RB and ATH too.

Haven't seen too many DE on OLB yet that are 5*??? or QB.

I'll post again if it happens on my 3rd year.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0
Also, does anybody else hate the fact that almost every player is given calf bands by default?? I mean they're cool sometimes but I don't want every player having calf bands. It sucks having to edit that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »