Home

Staff Roundtable: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan77
OS,

While our PS3 game does support displaying 1080i/p, it does this by scaling from an intermediate resolution that does not preserve as much detail.* It was built this way to support old HD sets that only had 480/1080 options.

If you want the game to look it’s very best, use PS3 720p only because we render in that directly.

I hope that clears things up for everyone.
I have never played on a tv that can play madden or ncaa in 1080p it automaticly goes to 720p. PS I work at a TV outlet and play playstation on my break on the tvs.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #98
Banned

wen I first buy Ncaa12 im maken a 300lb running back and running right at the 180lb corner and if he stands me up or layers me out im throwing this @#$#ing game right out the window!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Staff Roundtable: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions

After playing the demo please, please fix the pass blocking. It is horrible to watch D-lineman rush right through good O-lines like high school kids over and over.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:11 PM   #100
Rookie

Im glad they finally added dreadlocks to the next gen ncaa, now denard robinson can actually look like denard robinson

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »