Home

OS Roundtable: What Feature Should be in Every Sports Game?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What Feature Should be in Every Sports Game? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
I think NBA 2K should install ONLINE ASSOCIATION asap as well, hopefully in 2K12. This would be outrageously fun to play.

And a SPECTATOR MODE of sorts for all these big games that get played and all the user coaches want to watch.

This would make these games so realistic. That is the way we DEMAND to play now.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14
All Sports games should have a full online franchise and a Club OTP option like Fifa and NHL. Team games espcially, it makes for some of the greatest moments ive ever had in sports gaming.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #19
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
EVERY sports game should be required to have a full-blown Halftime presentation and weekly wrap-up & highlights ala NFL2K5.

It's absurd that this is not a standard requirement!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
I want to c more fluid commentary nba2k is on da right track madden need to get there cause the commentary is boring n not tru to da game
Old 06-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #21
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
a lot of those things are nice but aren't things that are a must for games. A must is something like "In Game Saves".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #22
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersbunch
I agree with Caley, ESPN2K5 NFL Football was the bomb when it came to weekly sportscenter highlights and commentary.I dont understand why this has been implemented in other sports game since.Hopefully one day soon we will see this maybe Madden 13 or NCAA Football 13.
I'm with Caley as well.

NFL 2K5 and College Hoops 2K8 are STILL the only two games to add the highlight show. Or get it correct (I know Madden 10 tried).

After all these years and MUCH more powerful systems...I can't understand why this is omitted when its requested so so often for every single game.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3
I'd love to be able to continue an online / offline dynasty in the next version of the game. We are like 5 seasons in on NCAA 11 and we're all bummed out about starting over again with 2 star programs like we did with NCAA 11.

I have Temple as a beast program right now, back to reality next month though
Old 06-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #24
Banned

sundevildave's Arena

OVR: 5
Variable weather conditions. Dynamic Stadium attendance. Ability to import custom music.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »