Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #193
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed Today, Demo Streaming LIVE Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
They blatantly said u have to use the coaches playbook of the college team you go to.
I meant for HS teambuilder teams, I know about the college part. If I create my high school team with a 4-2-5 defense and a pro offense will that carry over to RTG? That's what I asked.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #194
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
My car might get totally pimped out before you see it in person 2 months later...just like this demo is a build of 2 months before release most likely. It would be like me telling you this is the now picture of the car but wait for the final product to make a final judgment and you are still acting like the sky is falling and I have a crap car.

The truth is, you do not know how it will turn out.
Can we not infer that things that have been wrong in the game for 4-5 years, and are still present in this footage, probably aren't going to be fixed in the 1-2 months between this build and the final build?

Let's say you've taken that same car into the shop for one month every summer. Let's also say that the turn blinkers on that car have been broken for 5 years. Well, if you show me video that the blinkers still don't work a week before you're supposed to pick up the car, is it not reasonable to assume that they're probably not going to work again? Yeah, you don't know for sure, but if I had to put money on it, I'm going to say the blinkers will be busted again.

Also, would it be out of line for you to ask the mechanic, "Any chance you're going to get to the blinkers this year? That new coat of paint looks really good, but I'd like to be able to change lanes without getting yelled at by other drivers this year."
Old 06-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #195
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

I get the concern how about instead of the sky is falling reaction we start a thread of the possible fixes for the demo seeing that we can get atleast one tuner uploaded before the game comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #196
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Take note Chase!

It seems that you are the only one who doesn't get it as I am reading money post after money post.
Holy vendetta.

I like how you've turned me pointing out your poor trolling attempt into some grander point about how I'm saying people can't have an opinion about potential gameplay issues.

All you're doing is riding the coattails of others as they actually use sentences and a thought process to write out what you were apparently unable to do in your own words.

Again, you being a bad troll does not mean there are not points to be made. It just means you need to improve your game.

Quote:
Yep, too much time spent on mascots and dreadlocks and not enough on the gameplay.
Quote:
I think you are too attached and no longer can be biased.

Last edited by ChaseB; 06-21-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #197
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Can we not infer that things that have been wrong in the game for 4-5 years, and are still present in this footage, probably aren't going to be fixed in the 1-2 months between this build and the final build?

Let's say you've taken that same car into the shop for one month every summer. Let's also say that the turn blinkers on that car have been broken for 5 years. Well, if you show me video that the blinkers still don't work a week before you're supposed to pick up the car, is it not reasonable to assume that they're probably not going to work again? Yeah, you don't know for sure, but if I had to put money on it, I'm going to say the blinkers will be busted again.

Also, would it be out of line for you to ask the mechanic, "Any chance you're going to get to the blinkers this year? That new coat of paint looks really good, but I'd like to be able to change lanes without getting yelled at by other drivers this year."
Fair enough. In that case my advice would be to sell the car and not buy another that you think will have the same faults. Likewise, sell NCAA 11 and do not buy 12 if you think it's going to have the same flaws. Then you can stop posting and complaining about this year's game.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #198
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
I'm not watching this, but you guys are making seem like the worst football game ever. I mean seriously, is it that bad?
Two words--Overreaction Sports.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #199
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404

........................ I literally just did this.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #200
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
I get the concern how about instead of the sky is falling reaction we start a thread of the possible fixes for the demo seeing that we can get atleast one tuner uploaded before the game comes out.
Hopefully it turns out better then Fight Night Champions demo live tuners exchange. They started off strong but quickly abandoned ship and started blaming everybody in the world for why their game is the way it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »