Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed Today, Demo Streaming LIVE Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I agree. These chats have been a colossal waste of time. They don't answer questions that still need answered. They answer questions that have been answered repeatedly. I asked the entire chat if conference prestige was dynamic and got nothing.
Yeah I saw you asking that, but it kept getting flooded out by "war eagle" and "Can I still play w/ Pryor since he left?"
Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #154
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
I think you are too attached and no longer can be unbiased. I guess you must not be into football that much so therefore you are not understanding the glaring gameplay issues that still have NOT BEEN FIXED! I could care less how pretty the lighting is, the fluffy grass, just give me a game that plays solid football. According to you, I guess I am asking too much when I should be satisfied with the side show that is only a temporary distraction until you are 1/2 a season in on your franchise and realize the CPU still cannot run the ball and WR's are still not programmed to respond to I don't know a BALL?
Wait! You said you were not getting this game. I wish I could remember what thread it was in, so why are you here trolling about a game you are not buying?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 2

Well I want to play the demo but at this point in time the game isn't really doing much for me. It truly looks like EA pumped all of their money into Madden. NCAA 12 looks to be in a bit of a holding pattern. Must be frustrating for the game developers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #156
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Yeah, the PA issue should be fixed. In a few of the other videos we have seen it looked fixed, or at least better. Maybe we need a better sample size.
You still get completely blown up in Madden and NCAA AT TIMES from what I've played. It's weird though because it seems like some games it works real well, and then other games they don't bite at all. I don't know if that means it's working right or like it's a switch that was flipped before each game that decided we're going to bite or not.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #157
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Yeah, the PA issue should be fixed. In a few of the other videos we have seen it looked fixed, or at least better. Maybe we need a better sample size.
To be fair and not a total little girl about them being wussies and not answering questions I will admit PastaPadre and few others like JBHuskers said PA was better, i'll chalk it up to the guys with controllers in their hands.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #158
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Good grief, the sky is falling in here. The demo build will be what, maybe over 2 months old by the time we can D/L it? A lot of the impressions from the E3 build have been mostly positive, along with all of the video's we've seen. I'm not going to put much weight at all on the demo.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #159
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Good grief, the sky is falling in here. The demo build will be what, maybe over 2 months old by the time we can D/L it? A lot of the impressions from the E3 build have been mostly positive, along with all of the video's we've seen. I'm not going to put much weight at all on the demo.
I don't get this type of response.

They are showing off the demo. They advertise it and set up streams and chats for it. Are people not suppose to talk about what they are showing off?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 4

What was the email address for that Ingram poster again?

contests.ea.com isn't working for me...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »