Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed, EA Demo Stream Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #121
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Details Revealed Today, Demo Streaming LIVE Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
has ben and the other guy not been there for a while?? and idk about the other ones behind the scenes
not sure about Ben or Alex, but this is year 2 for Ron Harvey, the Executive Producer, He started right at the beginning of NCAA 11 dev cycle.

College Football 25 Team Information Spreadsheet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #122
MVP

OVR: 9

These producers are making me think I can beat them. It looks like they have never played the game before.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #123
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I'm saying your trolling etiquette was off. If you really want to troll, you can't say too much time was spent on dreadlocks and mascots -- especially when the dreadlocks get ripped on this year.

Regardless art team + gameplay team not really related either. You're a bad troll, you need lessons.

I charge by the hour if you are interested.
I think you are too attached and no longer can be unbiased. I guess you must not be into football that much so therefore you are not understanding the glaring gameplay issues that still have NOT BEEN FIXED! I could care less how pretty the lighting is, the fluffy grass, just give me a game that plays solid football. According to you, I guess I am asking too much when I should be satisfied with the side show that is only a temporary distraction until you are 1/2 a season in on your franchise and realize the CPU still cannot run the ball and WR's are still not programmed to respond to I don't know a BALL?

Last edited by Rules; 06-21-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #124
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyj721
These producers are making me think I can beat them. It looks like they have never played the game before.
You can beat Ben -- I feel safe saying he's not that good. Think another staff member would back me up here as well.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #125
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

They are ducking more than Mayweather. I tweeted three times, asking if the playbook set for teambuilder high school teams transfer to RTG. No answer.

Also, PA passes are free sacks again this year it seems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #126
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
They are ducking more than Mayweather. I tweeted three times, asking if the playbook set for teambuilder high school teams transfer to RTG. No answer.
That is something I want to know
Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #127
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

That screen pass by Bama was a disaster. Not only do the offensive linemen not engage the defenders before they release to block, but then 3 blockers let one guy run right through the middle of them and make the tackle. At least the defender didn't get sucked into them (I'm looking for positives here). If none of the blockers could square up with the guy, couldn't one of them have at least pushed him? Maybe knock him off balance a bit? You've got a running back in space, just do something to give him a chance.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #128
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
I think you are too attached and no longer can be biased. I guess you must not be into football that much so therefore you are not understanding the glaring gameplay issues that still have NOT BE FIXED! I could care less how pretty the lighting is, the fluffy grass, just give me a game that plays solid football. According to you, I guess I am asking too much when I should be satisfied with the side show that is only a temporary distraction until you are 1/2 a season in on your franchise and realize the CPU still cannot run the ball and WR's are still not programmed to respond to I don't know a BALL?
Bring it in for the real thing brother.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say any of that, but hey, it's all good. I really was just pointing out your lack of solid trolling skills. It's cool with not being happy with certain things, but the way you put it was more humorous than effective.

Anywho, I did say earlier that the shotgun running/QB scrambling by CPU looked pretty good in some of the instances I saw at E3. I also said the same about play-action passing being hit or miss depending on the game in Madden/NCAA.

PS, one day I can point out everything wrong with your first sentence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »