Home

OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview

This is a discussion on OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
playoff crowds!!

oh man, cant wait for the next version to see what improvements they made!
Old 06-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #50
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgers
Crazy ideas for cover athlete?

Could it be Brian Scalabrine?
Nothing crazy about that idea. He would have been my second pick, after Jarrett Jack.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 06-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 3
I hope they have an TNT broadcast centre live with barkley and magic and kenny and ernie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 15
"home crowds donning uniform colors throughout the arena"
Does this mean that everyone will be wearing the same color like "white heat" or that people are wearing different colors but they are all team colors?
Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm probably guessing if the Mavs win the finals, Dirk will be on the cover. If, the Heat win, then LeBron or Wade will be on the cover.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #54
Rookie

Each and every 2k has had horrible server issues no matter what they claim about fiber optics or new nasa technology they never ever fix this issue... but one of the most major issues i have with the 2k basketball franchise is how they make the worst possible players on the team have the easiest releases when was the last time you played the lakers and got torched by kobe from the perimeter? more then likely its steve blake leading the team in perimeter or shannon brown... played against the sixers last year? then you know jodie meeks well he has the textbook release and leads the team in scoring pretty much everytime i play against the sixers samething with von wafer on the celtics....

another dumb thing about 2k is just because your the tallest guy on the foor doesnt mean you have dennis rodman rebounding abilities i made a center in my player and my third i played against th emagic and out rebounded dwight howard 22 to his 10 rebounds because my player was 7'1 with 70ish rebounding numbers...

another dumb thing about 2k is that they have 1.5 million moves made for breaking down the defense but what about the great defenders in the league the Deshawn Stevensons, dewayne wades, the corey brewers why dont they have special tools to help them shut down the elite scorers in the game i put corey brewer on jodie meeks and he get torched game after game...

another thing i hate about 2k is the fact that this game tries to fool you into thinking that everybody has a mid ranged game everybody on the floor has a perimeter shot no matter the rating i play against the hawks and josh smith is torching me from deep (one foot inside the 3pt line repeatedly with defense in his face when in real life people want him to shoot that shot did u watch the hawks bulls series in this years playoffs his own fans boo'd him when he shot the ball WIDE OPEN cut the bull 2k and make a with a hordcore mode for real fans of the sport so i dont have to witness such foolishness
Old 06-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #55
Rookie

i have tons more of things that the fan boys would not even notice because they are 2k fans and not fans of the sport of basketball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #56
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski
Oh, how I love those lines.

"Spurtability is what I call it"

"Put a fork in em'"

"The D made that easy - much too easy"

"Despite his size, he's normally pretty choosy with his dunks"

"There are assists, and then there's delicious dimes"
"The provacaTEURR."

Hefner: The last one isn't really true. Smith is an exception. You don't get Howard beating you from mid range. Smith for some reason has shooting ratings that aren't horrible. His 3 point rating is 71 for crying out loud. Meanwhile Joe Johnson has a 68. Unless you're playing online, get some sliders man. Johnson's rating right now is 81 from mid range I believe, and he will miss plenty of mid range shots, and plenty of open 3 pointers. Online isn't even fun anyway, nobody knows how to play, nobody wants to play unless they're a key component to the team, the game doesn't sub in players when people disconnect from the game, and the "random" team selection gives you the Celtics, Lakers, Jazz, Mavs, Thunder, ol school teams or the Magic like 99% of the time. There's no reason to post up because defense is way too hard due to input lag, all you have to do is get in the paint, catch a pass and layup/dunk...and the stupid shotstick. I played my friend as the Hawks and lit him up everywhere on the court with Smith, even a foot beyond the 3pt line because of the shotstick.

Last edited by FedExPope; 06-09-2011 at 10:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »