Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #249
Rookie

blwall1416's Arena

OVR: 1
Does anyone know if you can take your player from RTG & become a coach at the end of your career?
Old 06-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #250
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Do it then, at least that'd be more honest. I'd rather them charge me 69 upfront, then charge me 59 for the "full game" and try to get me for another $10 afterwards. Also I think the idea that micro-transactions save us money is incorrect. Even if the game price was increased to $69 I doubt that'd be the end of DLC. Especially not with companies like EA.

It's besides the point though, false choice. Who said the only two options were increasing the game price or charging for DLC? It's not like they have direct comp we can compare to.

How do you know any of this though? Only thing we've seen is seemingly every time they introduce DLC you see comments like:

It might not ever get to that point but they're going to get as close as possible. Line should be drawn in the sand early. Why not refuse to put up with this dlc and make it a massive fail?
Makes no sense to me that anyone would want LESS choice about what they'd like to pay for..
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #251
Rookie

OVR: 0
They do have one neutral site game i think that one is texas vs oklahoma (red river rivaly)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #252
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingwilson1
They do have one neutral site game i think that one is texas vs oklahoma (red river rivaly)
Florida vs Georgia?

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »