Home

NBA 2K11 Fantasy Draft -- Scouting for Success

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Fantasy Draft -- Scouting for Success within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #57
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32
Ive done thousands of drafts since I got nba 2k11 I know its hard to believe, but its true. drafts have never suited me because I quickly get tired of them.I cant find a good team or a pick that I want to be. I will try giving drafts until Saturday if I dont find a good draft by Saturday. I'll stop doing drafts. I will have a association to fall back on which will be the Celtics season I might start. I will keep trying drafts till sat. What pick should I be what team should i be? can you guys help me make a decision?
Old 03-06-2011, 06:20 PM   #58
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbird123
Ive done thousands of drafts since I got nba 2k11 I know its hard to believe, but its true. drafts have never suited me because I quickly get tired of them.I cant find a good team or a pick that I want to be. I will try giving drafts until Saturday if I dont find a good draft by Saturday. I'll stop doing drafts. I will have a association to fall back on which will be the Celtics season I might start. I will keep trying drafts till sat. What pick should I be what team should i be? can you guys help me make a decision?
I forgot to say I will be posting all my drafts that I canda like. Then you guys can choose what draft I should keep
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #59
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

So I will do a draft as every pick and post them here. post drafts later all the drafts should be up by tonight or tomorrow. Then on sun or sat I will choose the draft I will keep. Everyday I will take away 1 or 2 drafts I dont want. Then on sun or sat you can choose beetween the top 2 drafts

Last edited by mjbird123; 03-08-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #60
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

Smile Re: NBA 2K11 Fantasy Draft -- Scouting for Success

so I start doing the drafts tonight so all 30 of them will be up most likely be tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon
Old 04-12-2011, 02:30 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K11 Fantasy Draft -- Scouting for Success

I have started a fantasy draft association as Miami currently (30-18). Always seem to lose when simulated. Have made a lot of trades to original squad and originally just tried to pick best players and then trade assets for needs.

Original squad:
PG:Kyle Lowry
SG: D.Wade
SF:Wilson Chandler
PF:Josh SMith
C:LaMarcus Aldridge
Bench: Gortat, Sefolosha, Duhon, Kwame Brown, Petro, Courtney Lee, Dorell Wright, Jamario Moon and signed Eddie House (FA)

Needed a proper centre so traded out: Chandler, Petro, Lee and House for Okafor and Redick.
Signed James Jones and Shelden Williams as FA.
Traded Gortat and Redick for Rashard Lewis to have depth in forward positions and Wright and Brown for C.J.Watson and a draft pick.
Signed DeSagana Diop, Rasual Butler, Matt Carroll, Joel Anthony and Josh Boone and on traded Diop with Jones and Williams for DeAndre Jordan (like him as a prospect).
Lewis was awful so traded him and Duhon for Greg Oden and Amir Johnson as Okafor was injured.
Finally with 2 PF, 2 C's and no SF i traded Josh Smith and Okafor (once returned from injury) for Kevin Durant and Hassan Whiteside.
went from 15-14 to 30-18 currently.

Current line up of:
Lowry, Wade, Durant, Aldridge, Oden.
Bench: Sefolosha, Watson, Moon, Butler, Jordan, Anthony, Boone, Whiteside, Johnson, Carroll.

Durant has a 1yr/$21mill contract but re-signed 5yrs between $7mill-$11mill. Dont know why? But it means i have nearly $20mill available with free agency. LeBron, CP3 and Derrick Rose being main out of contract players.
Thinking of getting CP3 as Rose states he would like to re-sign with his team. Though i could get LeBron and trade him for 2 good players? Next season only my starting 5, Watson and Moon are signed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 11:45 AM   #62
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

Foreshadowing in the first post with Carmelo to the Knicks. I can't wait to see how Wade gets to LA and LeBron to the Suns. Clearly that will happen as Chris obviously knows the future. Should be an exciting off season filled with drama in Miami.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:31 AM   #63
Rookie

i love doin a fantasy draft in this game i usually give myself like 5th pick just so i can get at least one good player out of it and do a player lock with my PG i think player locking is so much better then passin the ball to yourself and tryin to drive im in my second season of my association and i only have two black guys on my team lol i tried drafting all white just to see how well i did lol nothing racist about it so as of right now my team consists of:

Starter:
PG- Steve Nash
SG- Harrison Barnes
SF- Daniel Green
PF- Kevin Love
C- Andrew Bogut

Bench:

PG- Jimmer Fredette
SG- JJ Reddick
SF-Elias Harris and Maurice Evans
PF- Ryan Anderson
C- Marc Gasol and Enes Kanter (from a trade in previous draft)
Old 05-31-2011, 08:55 AM   #64
Rookie

I would recommend trading one of your players to pick up Ray Allen. Yes, he is old but with the rotation of Manu and Ray your team would be deadly. Plus Ray is an excellent lockdown defender and he has decent size.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »