Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #681
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Is there going to be an update during the halway point of the season? Just to tweak some more things like prospects/and current MLB players?

EDIT: By the way.. LOVE THIS its so good to be able to use prospects that are real people.. adds so much to the game.... the only thing is Bryce Harper is too good for an 18 year old in my opinion.. Should tweak him a little bit
Yeah for an 18 year old not named Bryce Harper...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #682
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Is there going to be an update during the halway point of the season? Just to tweak some more things like prospects/and current MLB players?

EDIT: By the way.. LOVE THIS its so good to be able to use prospects that are real people.. adds so much to the game.... the only thing is Bryce Harper is too good for an 18 year old in my opinion.. Should tweak him a little bit
You should check out my roster update that I posted here. I used OSFMv2 with Beckham's stances, RunandShoot's equipment edits and Bamafan's pitch edits from RAZR's 2010 edits.

As for Bryce Harper, you will probably think he's rated too highly, as well as some other players. If you want players to be able to play how they actually play, that's going to happen, especially with players who are 5 tool players. I couldn't care less about simulation stats because there's no way that you're ever going to get accurate simulation results, unless it's by random chance. The simulation results have never been accurate on The Show. Since MLB 10, they've been even more random than they used to be.

Last edited by Jason_19; 05-28-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #683
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
You should check out my roster update that I posted here. I used OSFMv2 with Beckham's stances, RunandShoot's equipment edits and Bamafan's pitch edits from RAZR's 2010 edits.

As for Bryce Harper, you will probably think he's rated too highly, as well as some other players. If you want players to be able to play how they actually play, that's going to happen, especially with players who are 5 tool players. I couldn't care less about simulation stats because there's no way that you're ever going to get accurate simulation results, unless it's by random chance. The simulation results have never been accurate on The Show. Since MLB 10, they've been even more random than they used to be.
Is there a set with the OSFM and pitch edits but that no ratings have been touched. I like stock ratings
Old 05-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #684
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Is there a set with the OSFM and pitch edits but that no ratings have been touched. I like stock ratings
Not that I know of. You might want to try them. You might like them. They're immensely more accurate that SCEA's default ratings. Plus, I've edited a ton of things for MiLB players. If you don't like them, then you've only wasted a few minutes.

Last edited by Jason_19; 05-28-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #685
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

They are good Jason...I restarted my franchise because of them. I recommend them...For those interested in Jason's re-rated roster based off of OSFM, I posted a franchise file that includes accurate opening day lineups, rotations and injuries at the OSFM Variation Set thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #686
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Yeah for an 18 year old not named Bryce Harper...
If Bryce came up and played in the MLB today hed get torched. Its just not normal for an 18 year old to be better than most guys in the league even if there named Bryce Harper
Old 05-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #687
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Which is why his vision and disciipline are very low, but the power is still there.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #688
MVP

OVR: 10

i added a rockies player who wasnt included in the OSFM, in the player vault.

Its Rockies prospect, Warren Schaeffer. Hes an infield utility god, can play anywhere in the infield.

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »