Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #529
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Yeah, I wanted to see a video so that I can see what the ball is doing. Like I said before, I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just haven't seen it (and I play the game A LOT). I've had tons of walks on balls in the dirt, but can't recall any where the catcher fielded it cleanly. Actually I don't see that many errors in a game (maybe once in a while) but for the most part it is around 3 total for both teams... usually throwing, fielding, or failure to throw due to a cancelled throw.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 05-28-2011, 04:36 PM   #530
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I definitely have to agree with the reasoning in this post. A lower timing slider reduces the window of opportunity for "perfect" timing, making it instead easier to be "just early" or "just late". By increasing the timing slider, you would have to be even earlier to meet the "early" criteria, and that is essentially what is happening here.
I played my franchise game last nite with the timing slider lowered to 2 (I use 5 normally) and it does seem to alleviate the problem a bit. Could be on to something here.....
Old 05-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #531
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Yeah, I wanted to see a video so that I can see what the ball is doing. Like I said before, I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just haven't seen it (and I play the game A LOT). I've had tons of walks on balls in the dirt, but can't recall any where the catcher fielded it cleanly. Actually I don't see that many errors in a game (maybe once in a while) but for the most part it is around 3 total for both teams... usually throwing, fielding, or failure to throw due to a cancelled throw.

Yea this has happened to me many many many times... I'll see about a video if i can get it to work here soon..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #532
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Here goes. My first video attempt.

You know what, the catcher doesn't actually drop the ball in this case. The pitch was just in the dirt.

Old 05-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #533
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
Here goes. My first video attempt.

You know what, the catcher doesn't actually drop the ball in this case. The pitch was just in the dirt.

Thanks for the video. Yeah, I think that is what everyone was saying, that it only happens when the catcher fields it cleanly.

YouTube

Old 05-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #534
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Thanks for the video. Yeah, I think that is what everyone was saying, that it only happens when the catcher fields it cleanly.

Yeah happened twice to me this morning. Both on cleanly fielded balls. Ugh. At least it's the cpu that it happens to mostly. I don't walk enough guys for it to really affect my own team stats.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #535
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

The patch has apparently fixed franchise player personnel issues, have these issues been addressed in RTTS mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #536
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
The patch has apparently fixed franchise player personnel issues, have these issues been addressed in RTTS mode?
All the modes use the same engine, so yes, the player personnel issues have been patched.

(Whether or not the patch actually fixed the issues is another debate).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »