Home

Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #57
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Coach ratings are not in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
it effects the PROGRESSION of players... that is huge IMO. A down program can hire an A+ prestige coach and see a tangible impact to a team as players progress more than with a lower tier coach.
That's what the Athletic Facilities rating did last year. I wonder if now it has no impact on the game besides giving you a pitch option since coaches have taken their place. Or maybe they both stack onto each other now.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #58
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

120 team cap still? Ugh. Talk about a buzzkill. Well since a good percentage of the answers to questions in that link are "no" it seems good to wait until next year, again.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 4

Based on Ryno's blog about how Coach Prestige affects progression I'm even more satisfied with the upgrades (for now). This means great coaches will produce greater players. So now we could see great coaches take 3 star or in some cases 2 star recruits and make them solid starters or even NFL prospects. Can't wait for tomorrow and friday's blogs.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikeJR23
Based on Ryno's blog about how Coach Prestige affects progression I'm even more satisfied with the upgrades (for now). This means great coaches will produce greater players. So now we could see great coaches take 3 star or in some cases 2 star recruits and make them solid starters or even NFL prospects. Can't wait for tomorrow and friday's blogs.
This also means Rich Rod would produce better defensive players than any coach with a lower prestige than him, but we all know that Rich Rod has defensive players get worse under him in real life.

Spoiler

― Plato
Old 05-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #61
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Toe anyone saying this lack of a CC is ok because it is the first year,

Was it not College Hoops 2k8's first year with CC when they implemented theirs? If so is it not a shame that EA had a basis of CC that they could learn from and instead only took 5% of it?

With that being said this game still looks a lot better than previous versions but I was so hyped about CC and when it's finally in it is actually pretty disappointing. Honestly without the leaked RTG info I would be pretty mad today about the dynasty info. Kudos to the new RTG dev who in 1 year not only kept this mode alive (which I like) but possibly made it a better mode than dynasty. I mean I am extremely excited that I am going to be able to replay my Senior season! And not only that but I can recreate the schedule with TB? AWESOME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777

Was it not College Hoops 2k8's first year with CC when they implemented theirs? If so is it not a shame that EA had a basis of CC that they could learn from and instead only took 5% of it?

With that being said this game still looks a lot better than previous versions but I was so hyped about CC and when it's finally in it is actually pretty disappointing. Honestly without the leaked RTG info I would be pretty mad today about the dynasty info. Kudos to the new RTG dev who in 1 year not only kept this mode alive (which I like) but possibly made it a better mode than dynasty. I mean I am extremely excited that I am going to be able to replay my Senior season! And not only that but I can recreat the schedule with TB? AWESOME
I was not expecting a 2K8 type of CC. But I was disappointed that there might not be anything else added besides Tuning. IE Spring Game and other stuff. I hope we can play on a TB team. That would make my day. MY hopes are that you can set Quarter Lengths and improved Coach play calling
With the RTG info this made my day. This will probably might be my #1 mode this year.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #63
Pro

OVR: 5
Seems to read like Coaching Carousel is all cosmetic.

Where's the beef?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #64
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777

With that being said this game still looks a lot better than previous versions but I was so hyped about CC and when it's finally in it is actually pretty disappointing. Honestly without the leaked RTG info I would be pretty mad today about the dynasty info. Kudos to the new RTG dev who in 1 year not only kept this mode alive (which I like) but possibly made it a better mode than dynasty. I mean I am extremely excited that I am going to be able to replay my Senior season! And not only that but I can recreate the schedule with TB? AWESOME
nope it took 2k something like 3 or 4 games to get it right like in 2k8 I think

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »