Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #497
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRock
Sucks that the devs went through all this work only for the rapture to happen later today.
The rapture's going to happen on July 11 when I start this game up. And it's going to take an extra scoop of detergent to clean it up.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 05-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #498
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
I wonder how many rivalries can be protected per conference. And I wonder if we can lock in when the rivalry takes place (what time of the year). I wish there was also an option to change the location of each rivalry game if you wanted to. For example, if I wanted to make FSU vs Miami a neutral site game in Orlando every year if I wanted to like the Red River Shootout.
They said in the video that we could choose the day of it, like, put it during the week and stuff.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #499
Rookie

OVR: 2
I cant wait till this game drops.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #500
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Not going to lie, but Im pretty stoked about this game. I know we've only got bits and pieces of the information right now but we have gotten seems tremendous in the eyes of a dynasty player. Can't wait to see what else they reveal!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #501
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
fully agree
I want it to be challenging and rewarding. I dont even want to get a job offer after my first season as a OC. I dont even think alot of people will have a high record until they become a HC or recruit players to fit scheme. Because if you start with a bad team and even if you are great OC, the defense might cause somes Ls. I am perfectly fine with that
Yeah I think if we're gonna get offers after a first year as coordinator, it should be determined by the amount of success on that side of the ball, and even then I'd expect to get an offer by a struggling team looking for a fresh start. And definitely challenging. I wanna work for a job and EARN it, not have it given to me.

If I'm the OC at UAB, and I have a top 20 offense, I'd expect offers from 1-prestige teams. But after a couple years, I'd expect offers from teams around 3-stars, like Northwestern, Kentucky, Vandy, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #502
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
The rapture's going to happen on July 11 when I start this game up. And it's going to take an extra scoop of detergent to clean it up.
I think you forgot to put a C in this post somewhere.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #503
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

What got me WAY more excited for NCAA than MAdden is the fact that if think about it everyone knew Franchise was getting Head Coach features with Looman(we didnt know how much). No one was 100% sure that Coaching Carousel would be in NCAA 12. It was either "yea" or "next year". CC was one of the top non-gameplay wishes by gamers the last few years. The fact that it is in and doesnt look half-***ed makes alot of us excited.
I cant wait till Monday for the other info on Dynasty. With CC in, I expect alot of improvements to features in Dynasty. IE recruiting, sim logic, sim stats, bowl logic, and other small stuff.
I dont expect any new type of Heisman presentation(I wouldnt mind an improved PS2 heisman pres.). But I just want them to change the look of it.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #504
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
What got me WAY more excited for NCAA than MAdden is the fact that if think about it everyone knew Franchise was getting Head Coach features with Looman(we didnt know how much). No one was 100% sure that Coaching Carousel would be in NCAA 12. It was either "yea" or "next year". CC was one of the top non-gameplay wishes by gamers the last few years. The fact that it is in and doesnt look half-***ed makes alot of us excited.
I cant wait till Monday for the other info on Dynasty. With CC in, I expect alot of improvements to features in Dynasty. IE recruiting, sim logic, sim stats, bowl logic, and other small stuff.
I dont expect any new type of Heisman presentation(I wouldnt mind an improved PS2 heisman pres.). But I just want them to change the look of it.
I think not having ratings will hurt the addition of CC a good bit. As of now coaching prestige is such a small part of the game(as it should be). Right now I just see a bunch of playbooks moving around, but no difference makers in the overall growth or decline of programs and if programs go up and down it will have nothing to do with coaches head coach or coordinators.

So CC may not be half***ed but without ratings its two-third ***ed.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »