Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #393
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

Wait...could I dissolve the remaining teams in the Big XII between the Pac 12, SEC, and oh say... C-USA, A new SWC or something like that? Have the Pac 12 be the Pac 16 and the SEC be a 16 team league... with no Big 12? Or even expand the Big 12 back to the Big 12, but adding in the old SWC teams, and moving the remaining teams to the Pac 12, SEC, C-USA, MWC, etc...???

If so... This is awesome! If not...Well I can still mod it around to be somewhat like I want...
Old 05-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #394
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia
Wait...could I dissolve the remaining teams in the Big XII between the Pac 12, SEC, and oh say... C-USA, A new SWC or something like that? Have the Pac 12 be the Pac 16 and the SEC be a 16 team league... with no Big 12? Or even expand the Big 12 back to the Big 12, but adding in the old SWC teams, and moving the remaining teams to the Pac 12, SEC, C-USA, MWC, etc...???

If so... This is awesome! If not...Well I can still mod it around to be somewhat like I want...

Yeh it would be cool, I liked the idea some had over last summer with all the threat of the Big 12 maybe going to die. Having the PAC 16, Big 16 (Big Ten), SEC (16), and ACC (16). 4 super conferences and then having those four conference champions playing in a 4 team playoff. I doubt that playoff format will be available though.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:48 PM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 0

is coaching gonna be the main part of dynasty mode now? i kind of liked how everything worked last year, i dont want to have to go from team to team just to get a Head Coaching Job
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #396
Rookie

OVR: 6

I wonder if recruiting will have been completely overhauled. If the coaches have no stats other than Prestige, then in last year's game there was 1 recruiting category for prestige - and one category doesn't make all that much of a difference.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:52 PM   #397
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheU1994
is coaching gonna be the main part of dynasty mode now? i kind of liked how everything worked last year, i dont want to have to go from team to team just to get a Head Coaching Job
Everything can still work like last year.

Spoiler

― Plato
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 PM   #398
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallidevils
I wonder if recruiting will have been completely overhauled. If the coaches have no stats other than Prestige, then in last year's game there was 1 recruiting category for prestige - and one category doesn't make all that much of a difference.
I doubt they overhauled recruiting. Coach Prestige was only one pitch you could use, and it was the only one related to the coach. Everything else had to deal with the university or its surroundings.

― Plato
Old 05-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #399
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm only 5 paragraphs into IGN's coverage of the dynasty mode features and I've decided this is definitely a must buy for dynasty fans. FINALLY a coaching carousel! Finally you can start as an offensive or defensive coordinator. FINALLY some legitimately awesome news regarding dynasty mode that will be spectacular if implemented correctly. Well done NCAA team, I am now pumped for this game.

Before today I honestly didn't care about picking up the game right away, now I will be going at midnight to pick it up. Great news! I'm so excited I haven't even finished the article and I'm posting, so pumped!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #400
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Where's what I'm thinking:

When you're a head coach, you can use whatever playbook you want. For example: you have the option of using the PB from your new OC, your own custom PB, or any random PB. But the Coordinators have to have some reason to be there. So I'm thinking they help recruit certain types of players depending on their playbook and philosophy. So if you were a spread type HC, you wouldn't want to hire a power running game OC.

Just my two cents there.
I will be running a Power Running type of Playbook. So I def. will not sign a spread type OC. So I think you are right. But unless they have some sort of Morale of OC, I dont think they will want to leave.
I will already have a Defensive playbook created. But I might just run the DCs playbook that is similar to mine and sometimes run mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »