Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #337
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Are real coaches in the game? Or are they generic? If so are all coaches editable and savable like the player rosters?

This really is way more then I was expecting, no way was I ever thinking we could play as coordinators... at most I thought they would be in game and we could hire/fire them like Madden. EA is really upping their game this year.
Coaches are generic but are editable just like player rosters.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #338
Rookie

dporter009's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I dont even need to see the full blog of the Dynasty on 5/23. I am good with this Dynasty info.
Hello 10-20+ Seasons in Dynasty.
I cant wait to hear some RTG news
Is it wrong to say that I dont even want Madden after this info alone?
No, cause I kinda feel the same way. If I had to buy one game only, I'm probably gonna buy NCAA 12. Can't wait to hear about Road to Glory. The game sound really good so far.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #339
Rookie

WB1214's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Coaching carousel is in!

Can this game come out earlier? Please?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #340
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

As a coordinator you will be able to recruit, when he highlights offensive coordinator of georgia on the video it says "You will be responsible for calling offensive plays and recruiting".

Im hoping you can only recruit players on the side of the ball you coordinate, that would be sweet!
Old 05-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #341
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Are real coaches in the game? Or are they generic? If so are all coaches editable and savable like the player rosters?

This really is way more then I was expecting, no way was I ever thinking we could play as coordinators... at most I thought they would be in game and we could hire/fire them like Madden. EA is really upping their game this year.
No real coaches are not in the game. There are genric names given to all of the head coaches, defensive coordinators, and offensive coordinators in the game. You will be able to edit all coaches and everything about them as well as share them with people just like the rosters. Hopefully someone finds the time to edit all of the head coaches and coordinators, it would suck having to enter them myself.

Last edited by Nicejob3532; 05-19-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #342
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJACK
As a coordinator you will be able to recruit, when he highlights offensive coordinator of georgia on the video it says "You will be responsible for calling offensive plays and recruiting".

Im hoping you can only recruit players on the side of the ball you coordinate, that would be sweet!
I disagree, offensive and defensive coordinators recruit both sides of the football. I hope we can recruit both, but I won't be upset if your only allowed to recruit your specific side of the ball
Old 05-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #343
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicejob3532
No real coaches are not in the game. There are genric names given to all of the head coaches, defensive coordinators, and offensive coordinators in the game. You will be able to edit all coaches and everything about them as well as share them with people just like the rosters. Hopefully someone finds the time to edit all of the head coaches and coordinators, it would suck having to enter them myself.
I do not think that will be a problem, editing the coaches, coordinators will be much less work then editing and naming the rosters.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 05-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #344
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

I could probably name the coaches myself, changing their appearance is a whole other beast that I won't touch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »