Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #297
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

Even though CC was added more in depth then anyone expected. I still think they had time to had more stuff to dynasty while making RTG better also. If you think about it you could change HC job before for offline dynasty. So while it was a huge feature I still think they had time to work on other things.

I've always wanted to do a indeep custom school dynasty and can never do it bc my UGA dynasty. This year might auctally be the year I do it. I can start off as a OC for one of the teams and then work my way up to HC to a team in the conf. I assume I can sim the def side of things that will make the game go by faster. This could be even better if they make team builder more in depth.

Also I think I'm gonna wanna do a RTG as it will be more in depth so I can convert him to Madden. Dang I'm not gonna have time for all of this.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #298
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Even though CC was added more in depth then anyone expected. I still think they had time to had more stuff to dynasty while making RTG better also. If you think about it you could change HC job before for offline dynasty. So while it was a huge feature I still think they had time to work on other things.
According to the guy from IGN there is A LOT more coming in terms of Dynasty info so I would hold all comments till Monday when the Dynasty blog comes out...
Old 05-19-2011, 06:24 PM   #299
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
You mean editing ratings? That is cheating bro. Sorry
We talked about this. His 65 dollars, his experience

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #300
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
So i watched the video at work but couldn't hear the audio, so i just rewatched it now and i can't believe nobody picked up on something the commentator says....

"Obviously playing with yourself is great, we've all done it from time to time."

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when i heard that
Actually I heard that before I went this far down the forum and I went back a couple times like did he just say that?

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 06:37 PM   #301
Pro

OVR: 5

This is amazing! I'm stoked for this game!

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned (to answer some people's questions) since I didn't wanna read through all 31 pages, but didn't one of the articles about this say you can change conference alignments after each season? Pretty sure it did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 06:37 PM   #302
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah, I want to see coaches go all Bob Knight and Mike Ditka on players for messing up. Slamming down head sets, clipboards, kicking gatorade buckets.

Yanking QBs for throwing 3 interceptions in one quarter.
Don't lie GMSS, your coach's first time getting mad will be at the kid for not scrambling when the opportunity was present, even if he's been doing it all that game besides that one play.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #303
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

This is my must buy game of the year.. forget modern warfare 3..

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #304
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

I think we dropped the whole Jared thing because he decided to stop attacking people.

CC is a great feature but what really sold it was the goals. They seem a lot more indepth than the previous editions which year in and year out were pretty similar.

- Finish so and so
- Beat rival
- Beat a certain prestiege team

I saw one for getting three interceptions and so on, more specific and varied goals go along way.

Some thing's I'd like to see would be,

How fast is progression
Is prestige accumulative or is it locked?
If your a HC do you hire your AC's and do their ratings have any impact on the game?

I also want to find out about recruits and progression.

Hopefully either in general ratings are nerfed so recruits fall more in line with current player ratings or will recruit ratings be brought up.

Will progression done better so that stats have more of an impact.

Something I wouldn't have a problem with is if Freshman come in with a really low awareness rating and by learning the system and not playing freshman year, they learn the system and it allows them to progress their awareness, where as if they played, their physical stats (not neccessarily speed, but things like THP and THA, or Tackle) would jump up.

Will conference reallocation be done automatically or will it have to be done manually? (I'll live with manually)

Will injuries that result in a week or more actually get some form of cutscene or something that is shown other than you noticing your player missing and a late mention that can easily be missed.

Commentary changes? (I've decided I'll live another year of listening to music since they seem to be buffing up dynasty mode)

Heisman presentation? Not a huge deal but would be somewhat cool

Injury redshirts?

How much effect will the coaches have in game?

Will fields/patches update properly when conferences are moved

Can you edit bowl tie ins in dynasty? (i.e. if the Big East continues to suck and the MWC keeps improving, maybe be able to switch it later on so the BE isn't an AQ conference.)

Proper dynamic crowds and crowd noise?

I have more but this is what I can think about at the moment. Like I said before, I went from skipping this to potentially picking this up at midnight. Custom playbooks aren't a huge deal right now but I'm sure I'll mess with it eventually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »