Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Coaching carousel is in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerd02
I wonder if you can only pick the plays and not play? Is the coaching carousel only for be a coach mode or does it work if you are actually on the sticks as well.
Bingo. Is this a seperate "coach mode" only feature or does all of this apply to a Dynasty as well where we play the games, recruit, etc?

Not near as exciting for me if its only a coach mode feature where you call plays and the goal is to work from coordinator at a small school to HC at a big time program.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #26
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

This is a GREAT find and it looks amazing..... very impressed with all of the images on there..... people can nittpick this to death but this is a huge step and a positive..... immediately you can tell the depth dynasty is going to have

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)
Old 05-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #27
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfRed75
Bingo. Is this a seperate "coach mode" only feature or does all of this apply to a Dynasty as well where we play the games, recruit, etc?
It says it can be used in all modes so hopefully its not just in "coach mode"
Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #28
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfRed75

Not near as exciting for me if its only a coach mode feature where you call plays and the goal is to work from coordinator at a small school to HC at a big time program.
I honestly don't think you're giving the Developers enough credit here. Besides, is Coach mode even an Actual mode? From what I've heard it just an option to call the plays, and have them run Automatically. Not a legitimate "mode".

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #29
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yes dynasty now has an RPG element to it. Where as instead of automatically becoming the head coach of a school, you can work your way up. That would definitely add to how replay value. Because depending on how well you do, it could take years for you to land a HC job.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #30
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallidevils
I am going to be severely disappointed if this is coach mode only.

I listened to the video a couple more times. They guys says you "play" only that side of the ball. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point and it looks like the carousel is in for the whole dynasty mode and not just some coach mode. It looks really cool. I could see playing as the DC getting annoying after a while if the offense calls dumb plays, just like playing defense on RTG. You could cut down on that with custom playbooks though, which would make it really cool to make your own system. I wonder if you would only be able to bring your custom play book for the side of the ball you play and then once you become head coach you "unlock" the option for whole playbook. EX: You are DC for Missouri, you have your custom play book which you call defense for but they still run the base Missouri offense instead of your custom offense.

I can't believe EA wanted this info released yet, i bet this was suppose to come May 23rd.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #31
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #32
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I honestly don't think you're giving the Developers enough credit here. Besides, is Coach mode even an Actual mode? From what I've heard it just an option to call the plays, and have them run Automatically. Not a legitimate "mode".
Well in other games, it is an actual mode.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »