Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #641
MC2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Knight165, these updates contain batting stance corrections right? I normally go to the Batting/Pitching stance thread but most players have several options and they are rarely accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #642
Banned

OVR: 0

who was Doug davis imported for I can't seemed to find him no where under knight's opening day rosters .
Old 05-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #643
Banned

OVR: 7

I have tried the OSFM V2.0 and the OSFM V3.0 with pitch edits and for some reason I hit a lot more and get more homeruns and shut down the CPU for the most part on HOF level with pitch edits.

When using default pitch types with V2.0 I have a hard time shutting down the CPU and do not hit as well as I do with the pitch edits version

Were anything change in terms of ratings.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #644
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

I noticed that when equipment edits were made some players were left with one long sleeve and one short.
Also some of the bat barrels are pink, with brown handles?
See Tampa Bay Rays for examples.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:02 PM   #645
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Ok, so it is taking me about an hour and a half to complete a team. What I am doing is taking the rosters, exporting players onto the latest update. If anyone is interested in helping me, I just finished the Cubs and their my first team, the lineups/rotations are 100% right on. As well as rating changes for SCEA minor league players, haven't and won't touch big leaguers for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #646
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Ok, so it is taking me about an hour and a half to complete a team. What I am doing is taking the rosters, exporting players onto the latest update. If anyone is interested in helping me, I just finished the Cubs and their my first team, the lineups/rotations are 100% right on. As well as rating changes for SCEA minor league players, haven't and won't touch big leaguers for now.
What exactly are you doing? Are you taking Knights rosters and importing them to the new SCEA update.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #647
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
What exactly are you doing? Are you taking Knights rosters and importing them to the new SCEA update.
Man, I was going to but it took way too long. I don't know what to do now. I saw the minors have a lot of missing players and players that have been moved but I don't know if I have the time of patience to do it all. It only took me about 1-2 hours to do my own team, would anyone be interested in doing their own teams like we did in the original roster? haha
Old 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #648
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Man, I was going to but it took way too long. I don't know what to do now. I saw the minors have a lot of missing players and players that have been moved but I don't know if I have the time of patience to do it all. It only took me about 1-2 hours to do my own team, would anyone be interested in doing their own teams like we did in the original roster? haha
Dude just enjoy the game. That would take a long time to do and not worth it. Knights ratings are good enough for minors and you should just run with the set and get your chise going.

The issue I am having is to use the pitch edits or not. Seems that hitting and pitching is much easier with pitch edits for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »