Home

Dynasty League Baseball Online Overview

This is a discussion on Dynasty League Baseball Online Overview within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Dynasty League Baseball Online Overview

Can u play this on the iPad?

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lon, Apple's ban on browser plug-ins for the iPad means that Dynasty League Baseball Online cannot currently run on an iPad. It would be nice if Apple were to rethink this policy, but they seem dead set on it.

The game does run on any recent Mac computers that have an Intel processor.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:49 PM   #67
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by choadler
I hope they do are able to do this soon. I mean I understand they may not want to have people with 10 or 15 replay seasons being stored on their servers, perhaps they can limit you to one solo replay at a time. I would be cool with that.

I picked up pure sim baseball, but this just blows that out of the water. I love being able to see the cards, the charts, and the odds of your decisions. Really gets the person involved.
Agreed. The day they do this is the day I subscribe. I am not sure why Mike seems so resistant to this.

I don't have the time nor the desire to play in online leagues, and playing solo series doesn't do it for me as well. Seems to me the core audience for Dynasty and games like it are the solo season replay folks. Why they are being ignored, I don't understand.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #68
Rookie

bk, I can promise you that season replays are not being ignored. We've had detailed discussions about what we want to do with replay seasons and they are most certainly on the "to do" list. It is just a reality that we have to prioritize all the things we want to add to the product, and right now we need to focus on getting the multiplayer draft leagues rolling as quickly as we can. We have existing Dynasty draft leagues (playing on other formats) that are waiting on the online version to support this.

We absolutely plan on adding season replays. We just don't want to make any promises about when they will be ready until we get closer. We know people want them and WE want them too!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #69
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14

Jamie,

This sounds cool. I will consider getting a subscription at that point. Keep us up to date!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #70
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieHall
bk, I can promise you that season replays are not being ignored. We've had detailed discussions about what we want to do with replay seasons and they are most certainly on the "to do" list. It is just a reality that we have to prioritize all the things we want to add to the product, and right now we need to focus on getting the multiplayer draft leagues rolling as quickly as we can. We have existing Dynasty draft leagues (playing on other formats) that are waiting on the online version to support this.

We absolutely plan on adding season replays. We just don't want to make any promises about when they will be ready until we get closer. We know people want them and WE want them too!
I understand. But as someone who has played this game dating back to PTP board game starting in I believe 1987, I am a bit disappointed. I feel like people like me were put on the back burner and for some reason you guys are trying to force the online league stuff down our throats.

I just don't enjoy the online league stuff. From what I have read and having talked to people I am not the only one.

I am glad to hear the single user replays are on the radar, but from Mike's last post in the other thread it doesn't sound like it's going to be anytime in the near future.

It's your guys business, run it how you want. I just wanted to say as a long time fan of the game dating back to the 80's, it's disappointing. I will voice my displeasure the only way I can, I simply will not subscribe until then. The affect on you guys is minimal I know, but that's really my only recourse.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I understand. But as someone who has played this game dating back to PTP board game starting in I believe 1987, I am a bit disappointed. I feel like people like me were put on the back burner and for some reason you guys are trying to force the online league stuff down our throats.

I just don't enjoy the online league stuff. From what I have read and having talked to people I am not the only one.

I am glad to hear the single user replays are on the radar, but from Mike's last post in the other thread it doesn't sound like it's going to be anytime in the near future.

It's your guys business, run it how you want. I just wanted to say as a long time fan of the game dating back to the 80's, it's disappointing. I will voice my displeasure the only way I can, I simply will not subscribe until then. The affect on you guys is minimal I know, but that's really my only recourse.
This is good, though, letting these guys know what you would like to see implemented. They are probably somewhat surprised to see that there are season replayers that are interested in the online game. The more, the merrier!

With so many netplay leagues folding in the Stratomatic community due to the problems that are occuring with their less than dependable online game function, the time is now for Dynasty to get their draft leagues up and running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83

I agree with BKrich. I, too, have no interest in online leagues and enjoy solo replays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »