Home

Madden NFL 12 First-Look Preview

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 First-Look Preview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #25
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 First-Look Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Disappointed they scrapped the Extra Point and half time shows, but they were terrible Maybe they are going to surprise us with new, improved shows under different names.

One thing I hope is that when I play the Eagles and Billy Budgenson the rookie from Colorado in 2019 is the QB, he doesn't run out in the pregame in the same exact fashion as Vick.
I'm actually glad they scrapped it. It was crap.

If in the future they are willing to admit when something stinks and kill it, and that means that they'll only put out changes that make the game sustainably better, I'm down with that.

If you're digging yourself a hole, first rule is stop digging. I'd rather see sustainable quality on any front they target than half baked failures they have to undo all the time.

But the next time they try any real recap shows, they need to be good. Real good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 19
None of these presentation improvements will matter, if EA fails to deliver top not commentary and play by play.

EA is too quiet on the commentary. maybe theyll be delivering more than one broadcast team from the botth. One for NFC games, one for AFC games, and one for Monday night Games.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5
"These imperfections go beyond the pregame sequences as well." <--- huh?
Old 04-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigsca
"These imperfections go beyond the pregame sequences as well." <--- huh?
Nm - I get it.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
Great write up chase. I'm really lookin 4ward to finding out more info bout da game. But I do have a question I don't know if u seen any footage of a game played n snow or rain but can u find out if u did not realize yet if the different type of weather will effect how da game is played in those conditions
Old 04-28-2011, 03:33 PM   #30
Rookie

209vaughn's Arena

OVR: 1
Just amazing what the Madden/NCAA team is doing this year!! Finally some major major investment from the EA top brass into what should be the biggest game franchise in the world.

Gotta give props to NBA 2k11 and MLB The Show, they were the first to step up gameplay, presentation, depth and authenticty into sports simulation gaming, forcing everyone else to elevate there games.

Us consumers WIN BIG this year (so it looks).
Old 04-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 10
Chase I know you can't release all info because of EA's restrictions. Can you give a yes or no if online franchise has been touched at all? I've seen plenty of mention about 100+ additions to offline franchise mode. I just want to know if online franchise got any love whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 12
So EA thinks different camera angles for cut scenes (that most people skip) is going to keep the game fresh ? 700 camera's ? Alot of resources and time huh ? I won't knock it but if other more important areas of the game are still lacking... watch out !! LOL !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »