Home

Dynasty League Baseball Online Overview

This is a discussion on Dynasty League Baseball Online Overview within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2010, 12:52 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 6
The two games that would come closest conceptually to DYNASTY League Baseball Online would be a combination of a multi-player game like World of Warcraft ($14.95/mo) and a Fantasy simulation like Scoresheet ($89 per season/6 mo).
Old 03-14-2011, 03:13 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty League Baseball Online Overview

I just wanted to note that Dynasty League Baseball Online now has Greatest Teams Leagues, where you can select one of the greatest teams in history and play in a league vs. other greatest teams. Currently, 12-team leagues of 54 and 162 games are available.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #59
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10

this thing free or no?
Old 04-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 8
Strat-O-Matic
Old 04-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #61
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14

I checked this out and started replay of the 86 Houston and Mets NLCS and I have to say this is really solid. I am not sure the price point of $15.00 a month is going to work for me unless they give you the ability to run solitary leagues as well.

I just don't know if I have the time to commit to playing a multiplayer game all of the time.

Here is to hoping that they will let you do solitary seasons for $15.00 a month, plus the multiplayer action. I would be all over this in a heartbeat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 12:22 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

choadler, there are definitely solitaire replay seasons in the works. It is just a matter of time. Right now we are focusing on getting the multi-player draft leagues going since we have existing Dynasty Leagues that want to move to the online game. Once we have that done we will move forward on season replays.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #63
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by choadler
I checked this out and started replay of the 86 Houston and Mets NLCS and I have to say this is really solid. I am not sure the price point of $15.00 a month is going to work for me unless they give you the ability to run solitary leagues as well.

I just don't know if I have the time to commit to playing a multiplayer game all of the time.

Here is to hoping that they will let you do solitary seasons for $15.00 a month, plus the multiplayer action. I would be all over this in a heartbeat.
Lack of solo replay is the only thing keeping me from subscribing. Once that is in place I am all over it.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #64
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Lack of solo replay is the only thing keeping me from subscribing. Once that is in place I am all over it.

I hope they do are able to do this soon. I mean I understand they may not want to have people with 10 or 15 replay seasons being stored on their servers, perhaps they can limit you to one solo replay at a time. I would be cool with that.

I picked up pure sim baseball, but this just blows that out of the water. I love being able to see the cards, the charts, and the odds of your decisions. Really gets the person involved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »