Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-27-2011, 11:15 AM   #225
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Ah right, thanks Azamien, thats good to know, therefore it only affects fielding percentages for that CPU catcher and his team, not so bad.

I am also aware that the devs are onto this issue, no promises of more patches of course but they are looking into this particular glitch today.
That's good to know. On both fronts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucepoppi17
So will the PITCHER WARM ever be fixed? I never have any idea what the count is or how many outs there are.
I had the pitcher warm message come up yesterday and decided to try saving the game and then log back on to it and it worked! Pitcher Warm message gone.
Of course that won't help when we get back to on-line games but it's better then nothing
Old 04-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #227
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipsnade
I had the pitcher warm message come up yesterday and decided to try saving the game and then log back on to it and it worked! Pitcher Warm message gone.
Of course that won't help when we get back to on-line games but it's better then nothing
Complete opposite on my end, had the message appear quite often prior to patch 1.16 and now have not encountered the problem
Old 04-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #228
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
So is it usually the case that a patch of this size was the last title update for past years' releases? That would be unfortunate, though I understand they cannot keep working on this year's game with a new one on the horizon.

I don't know how bad it was last year, but it looks like this is the same problem, so it might be easy for them to fix though. At least they probably know how to fix it. Perhaps just a matter of resources they can put in continuing fixing bugs..

It reappeared in this year's game probably because when they fixed it for '10, they already were starting off '11 with an older code base... who knows.
They will announce when the put out the final patch. My memory is the final patch last year was around the third week of May. With major problems like the game locking on a mound visit there will be another patch.

A dream come true for me would be to fix manage mode but I realize that probably won't happen this year.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 22
is it possible to download the patch while PSN is down?sorry for the dumb question but i am at work and can't see for myself
Old 04-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #230
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

I see the "Pitcher Warm" thing almost every game, but I've only seen it "stuck" there once in about 75 games. Every other time a Pause/Resume cycle has fixed it (or contact by the batter on the next pitch).
Old 04-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #231
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galarius
is it possible to download the patch while PSN is down?sorry for the dumb question but i am at work and can't see for myself
Yes, you only need to be connected to the internet. You don't need to be logged into to the PSN.

As soon as you start the game you should be prompted to leave and download the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #232
Pro

OVR: 24

Is anybody else finding it a lot harder to bunt for a hit successfully? The pitcher fields like 90% of my bunts now, even if they are down the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »