Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #545
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNOFSTEEL34
quick question guys, Lets say i want to start a franchise tonight... i know the rosters will be out of date because we are a month into the actual season. I am aware that we need to control all 30 teams in the event of the cpu switching everything around.. What are some other settings i need to change to manual !!
Here's what I have:

Lineups/Rotations: Manual

40 Man: Manual

Roster Moves: Manual (Unless a MLB team has less than 25 players, then I set to AUTO for one day)

Waivers: Auto

Injury Management: Manual

Free Agency: Manual (During season)

Trades: Auto (check your email / pending transactions to keep on eye on an veto any ridiculous trades, this supposedly happens less since patch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #546
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to have a ratings thread? A specific one for people with seasons going, somewhat like the roster moves thread.

For example ratings changes like adjusting Todd Helton so he doesn't hit No. 2 when the CPU rests someone, or Vlad Guerrero, etc. Also, maybe temporary ratings adjustments for guys who've had good months, like Alexi Ogando.

However, I'm thinking objective adjustments. For example: Player A has 30 homers so far in real life while Player B has 15, yet Player A has a lower power rating in the game. I'm thinking cause and effect adjustments, where someone gets lowered when someone is raised.

Any thoughts? I wanted to pose this before just starting a thread.
Here is a related thread, but it's not exactly like what you are talking about:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=475517

It seems like many people just want a roster with the proper names. Names mean nothing if the attributes do not represent the actual player. That's not a knock on the attributes of the MiLB players. They looked better than they ever have, but they still need quite a bit of adjusting. As for the MLB players, a ton of them need tweaked and corrected. I just mean that things change a whole lot for both MLB and MiLB players once the season starts because you can see players regress and progress from previous seasons.

Last edited by Jason_19; 04-25-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:29 AM   #547
Rookie

OVR: 2

anybody our there who can tell me when I can expect the final roster update with all the re-rates etc. ?
thanks
Nba:Raptors
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #548
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNOFSTEEL34
quick question guys, Lets say i want to start a franchise tonight... i know the rosters will be out of date because we are a month into the actual season. I am aware that we need to control all 30 teams in the event of the cpu switching everything around.. What are some other settings i need to change to manual !!
I put Trades/Waivers/Contracts/Free Agency on Manual in Spring Training for all so you can make the trades you need to and re-sign all key players on 1 year contracts. Once that is done, you put them on Auto but check. Training on Manual to avoid the FA problem.The rest I put on Manual for me, Auto for the CPU. It doesn't matter if you put Auto/Manual for Facilities/Banking because Auto doesn't work for them.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #549
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey everyone,

Since the PSN is down is there an alternative way to download the OSFM rosters? Perhaps Sendfile?

Not sure how long PSN is going to down.

Thanks
Old 04-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #550
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb4life10
Hey everyone,

Since the PSN is down is there an alternative way to download the OSFM rosters? Perhaps Sendfile?

Not sure how long PSN is going to down.

Thanks
First page has links...

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-27-2011, 02:05 AM   #551
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Try this....
Start the game....
Go to ROSTERS...SAVE ROSTER(without loading anything...just do it right away when you start...you'll be saving the DEFAULT roster).....name it anything...
Now load the O.S.F.M roster and save it over the save you just made.
You should now have no problems with any saves....since it thinks you're saving your own rosters/franchise.

M.K.
Knight165
I am having the same problem and just tried the steps you suggested and I still receive the same error when I use these rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #552
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1

I just bought a copy of MLB 11 the show off ebay as i live in the uk and it should arrive on saturday. With PSN down i suppose i won't be able to connect to sportsconnect. So how can i get these rosters. Also is there any version of these rosters with correct deliverys and stances out yet. If not how close are the deliverys and stances to real life?

thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »