Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #537
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
CPU generated injuries.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I have most roster related options to MANUAL in the second profile, however when a MLB club becomes short a player do to a DL assignment, I turn Roster Moves to AUTO for one day so that they can choose who to call up and reorder their organizational levels accordingly.

This is opposed to leaving Roster Moves to Auto the whole time, where the CPU will move players around at their leisure (and possibly jack up the MLB depth charts).
OK, I think I got ya.

This sounds like something I'd have fun playing. The last two years, I've just had injuries to manual and tried to mimic the real season. However, this is more time consuming and can lead to headaches.

Thanks for the clarification.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #538
Pro

timmuh1515's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
Make sure you have them unzipped and in folder structure PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUXXXXX

ugh...that's embarrassing...i just didn't break it down one folder. Thank you, you are a life saver.

Although...now it isn't letting me save my franchise...so i'll be researching that on here also
Old 04-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #539
Pro

timmuh1515's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumstyx
I am attempting to begin a franchise with this roster. When attempting to save I receive the error:

"Unable to locate the current saved file, which was created by another user. Therefore, no further progress can be saved at this time"

Has anyone else encountered this error and if so is there a workaround?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
I actually just came across this too. I just uploaded knights rosters with help from this board and when i went to create a franchise i got the same saving error.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #540
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmuh1515
I actually just came across this too. I just uploaded knights rosters with help from this board and when i went to create a franchise i got the same saving error.
Try this....
Start the game....
Go to ROSTERS...SAVE ROSTER(without loading anything...just do it right away when you start...you'll be saving the DEFAULT roster).....name it anything...
Now load the O.S.F.M roster and save it over the save you just made.
You should now have no problems with any saves....since it thinks you're saving your own rosters/franchise.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #541
Rookie

OVR: 0
i know this is the wrong thread but has anyone else had the most recent update to the game...im pretty sure they took out catchers blocking balls in the dirt...am i the only one whos noticed this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 03:14 PM   #542
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
i know this is the wrong thread but has anyone else had the most recent update to the game...im pretty sure they took out catchers blocking balls in the dirt...am i the only one whos noticed this
Old 04-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #543
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to have a ratings thread? A specific one for people with seasons going, somewhat like the roster moves thread.

For example ratings changes like adjusting Todd Helton so he doesn't hit No. 2 when the CPU rests someone, or Vlad Guerrero, etc. Also, maybe temporary ratings adjustments for guys who've had good months, like Alexi Ogando.

However, I'm thinking objective adjustments. For example: Player A has 30 homers so far in real life while Player B has 15, yet Player A has a lower power rating in the game. I'm thinking cause and effect adjustments, where someone gets lowered when someone is raised.

Any thoughts? I wanted to pose this before just starting a thread.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #544
Th* N*w F*c* *f D**th

MNOFSTEEL34's Arena

OVR: 9

quick question guys, Lets say i want to start a franchise tonight... i know the rosters will be out of date because we are a month into the actual season. I am aware that we need to control all 30 teams in the event of the cpu switching everything around.. What are some other settings i need to change to manual !!
Twitter Mnofsteel3432
Facebook Dennis Butler

Feel free to add me

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »