Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2011, 09:16 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
soooooo when is something like this going to come out on 2k11 for us xbox players? (;
Old 04-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #114
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGreatDane
soooooo when is something like this going to come out on 2k11 for us xbox players? (;
ironically, the same day you buy a PS3

Old 04-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #115
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
If you don't cut the rosters down to the actual 25 gents that really started the season at MLB level from 40, the CPU will do that for you per their algorithms - it's a chain reaction really - then the lineups/rotations become a mess as well...

All told, to get everything EXACTLY as it is in real life you're looking at 3-4 hours of work.

Here's what I did.

1. Load the roster and begin a new franchise. Control all 30 teams and assign my profile to my team, and a second profile to the other 29 teams (I made a CUSTOM profile for this purpose). Simulate to the second from last day of Spring Training

2. Manually injury all players that started the season on the DL per the opening day spreadsheet at mlbdepthcharts.com and the first post in the previous Spring Training thread. (using actual injury lengths). Add those players to the DL. (15 or 60)

this one: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3x...NWE1YzYx&hl=en

3. Went through every team and manually sent down players that did not start the season on MLB rosters. (to 25 men, I made gut choices on what level to send them to, the CPU will ultimately manage/sort these for every team not mine.)

4. Advance to regular season.

5. Set each teams starting rotation / linuep per the spreadsheet at mlbdepthcharts

6. Set injuries to ON in both profiles.

7. Set options that I want to control for the CPU to manual in their profile, e.g. lineups, injuries, 40 man. Remember, this is just to get notifications. If it is something silly (like an injury at AA) you can just select auto-fix. I set things like training, scouting, etc. to Auto for them.

8. Save two versions! I personally disable Auto-Save so that I don't save over a master version.

9. Load a set of 'Default' rosters (everything at 5, except for Starter Stanima - personal preference)

10. Simulate game by game until my game is up.

11. Load my Sliders.

12. Play some Show!
a few things - knight's roster already has guys at the right level with correct batting orders and rotations for all levels

if you're using this roster and you don't want the cpu to mess up the linepus and rotations, even if you have lineups set to manual, you have to use the spreadsheet i posted a link to earlier in this thread and remove the players on that list from the 40 man roster for each team. If you're using the 25 man roster that someone created earlier, this step is already done.

after you advance to the regular season, you need to add those players BACK to each team's 40 man roster in order to have 100% accurate rosters. again, lineups and rotations are already set by knight.

this whole process should take an hour including DL'ing the players -not 3-4 hours because you're spending that time doing lineups that are already done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #116
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors...Opening Day Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
25 man rosters uploaded to the vault. I did them in about 15 minutes. OSFM opening day 25 man is the file name under Authentic_OS...ENJOY!
not seeing in roster vault lol
Old 04-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #117
Banned

srudoff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Impressive, will have to double check for myself
Didn't see anything in the roster vault under that name and only file for that user - from March...
Old 04-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #118
Rookie

n8fever's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
not seeing in roster vault lol
I thought "15 mins" didn't sound right....I couldn't find them either. BTW, will you be doing the same thing you did for ST V.4? I started to do the whole moving players from the 40 man, but have no idea where to assign these players when I'm about to start the regular season.

If there is an easy source online to who goes where, I'd appreciate some guidance. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #119
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

Yeah authentic. They aren't in there
Old 04-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #120
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

OK, so who is doing an updated version of these (i.e. fixing the duplicates, signing some free agents, and other small player tweaks)?

And hopefully touches nothing else, i.e. ratings etc. Just player movements!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »