Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #65
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors...Opening Day Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
25 man rosters uploaded to the vault. I did them in about 15 minutes. OSFM opening day 25 man is the file name under Authentic_OS...ENJOY!
Impressive, will have to double check for myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #66
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

It was probably pointless for me to do the 25 man because hopefully Hustinowl will do his Franchise file with all injuries on and 40 mans set and lineups/rotations after spring which is the perfect way to do it. I think he said he would be doing that once this was released which is what I would use anyways...haha
Old 04-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #67
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
It was probably pointless for me to do the 25 man because hopefully Hustinowl will do his Franchise file with all injuries on and 40 mans set and lineups/rotations after spring which is the perfect way to do it. I think he said he would be doing that once this was released which is what I would use anyways...haha
LOL, again we are not able to do Franchise Files this year
Old 04-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #68
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Knight, as I posted before, I love these rosters. I did want to bring to your attention a tiny issue. It seems several pitching rotations are way out of order. Guys like Lincecum, Halladay, and Kershaw are all 4th starters on their teams. Some teams have their 3rd or 4th starter as their first starter on your roster.

Not a big deal, and one I can just fix myself in a few minutes, but I just wanted to let you know.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #69
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

what's the quickest way to do the work? go with authentics 25 man set of this roster release and just add back the guys needed and dl injured players in single A?
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Old 04-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #70
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Knight, as I posted before, I love these rosters. I did want to bring to your attention a tiny issue. It seems several pitching rotations are way out of order. Guys like Lincecum, Halladay, and Kershaw are all 4th starters on their teams. Some teams have their 3rd or 4th starter as their first starter on your roster.

Not a big deal, and one I can just fix myself in a few minutes, but I just wanted to let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
-MLB lineups/rotations as close to Opening Day as possible(rotations are not set up 1-2-3-4-5 according to how pitchers are percieved, but as they PITCHED to start the season....please don't say that so and so is not the #1 starter on a team, why is he in the first slot?(unless it's an error on my part)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 7

Knight, great work and thanks to you and everyone who helped,

have a quick topic based request though, could you include the guide you posted somewhere ni this thread, on how to use 30 team control to keep the lineups in check...without actually needed to manual play all 30 throughout the season.

unless im imagining that is even possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrisguitar
Knight, great work and thanks to you and everyone who helped,

have a quick topic based request though, could you include the guide you posted somewhere ni this thread, on how to use 30 team control to keep the lineups in check...without actually needed to manual play all 30 throughout the season.

unless im imagining that is even possible.
Assign a profile to all the teams when you start the Franchise. Set the lineups after Spring Training, and keep lineups on manual. Check on them from time to time, and following injuries, etc...

If you want correct 40 man + DL injuries you need to do this on the day before Spring Training completes. (I just went through and competed for all 30 teams - took about hours.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »