Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #1081
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KNIGHT!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #1082
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
Knight... Thought you may want to know but Mariano Rivera has gone to wearing the high socks. (no stirrups) The reason he did this is kind of funny. He said it makes him look younger. I am not joking.

Anyway, if you can, can you please adjust this in your rosters... thanks.
Yeah also arods stance starts out that he lays the bat on his shoulder like swisher. Imma see how he looks with swishers stance. Also i think anduw jones stance nees to be tweeked.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #1083
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

At this point i'm content with all the work knight and his crew have done! big ups there! also appreciate Hustlin's non 40 man set based off knight's original! With as busy as i am at work and with the gf always wanting to be watching tv together or me just feeling like i can't be too selfish with my mlb the show time...my franchise is started using Hustlins non 40 man rosters. I've got my TWO profiles (one for me and the cubs, and one for every other team) I'm halfway through adding all players back to the 40 man roster as of now and putting guys who are injured on the DL! gonna try and get all of that done b4 first couple days of the season are in the books then turn injuries on and adjust the cpu profile so that injuries and roster control is back in cpu's hands...

planning on checking threads for stance adjustments as i see necessary and hopefully at this point just get going on a franchise and see how it all plays out.

sure appreciate everyone's work on these rosters, regardless of version, thanks a bunch and happy 'chising!

who else has started up a 'chise? how you implementing things?
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Old 04-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #1084
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamuscatuli15
At this point i'm content with all the work knight and his crew have done! big ups there! also appreciate Hustlin's non 40 man set based off knight's original! With as busy as i am at work and with the gf always wanting to be watching tv together or me just feeling like i can't be too selfish with my mlb the show time...my franchise is started using Hustlins non 40 man rosters. I've got my TWO profiles (one for me and the cubs, and one for every other team) I'm halfway through adding all players back to the 40 man roster as of now and putting guys who are injured on the DL! gonna try and get all of that done b4 first couple days of the season are in the books then turn injuries on and adjust the cpu profile so that injuries and roster control is back in cpu's hands...

planning on checking threads for stance adjustments as i see necessary and hopefully at this point just get going on a franchise and see how it all plays out.

sure appreciate everyone's work on these rosters, regardless of version, thanks a bunch and happy 'chising!

who else has started up a 'chise? how you implementing things?
I ended up starting mine as I could not wait any longer,lol. Although I might be restarting as I am 0-7 in spring training. Analog hitting is extremely tough on HOF. If I don't get analog hitting down soon I am going to have to lower difficulty but no matter how bad I suck i love playing this game. This game probably wont leave my console until sometime after MLB12 comes out.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #1085
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quick question for you guys. How exactly do I use the player vault? I downloaded the OSFM set from the roster vault and I noticed a lot of players being A potential. Considering I have not contributed to this set as of yet I dont really know what has transpired from the set. Do I go online and replace certain players with ones from the vault? I'm lost!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #1086
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Quick question for you guys. How exactly do I use the player vault? I downloaded the OSFM set from the roster vault and I noticed a lot of players being A potential. Considering I have not contributed to this set as of yet I dont really know what has transpired from the set. Do I go online and replace certain players with ones from the vault? I'm lost!
You download individual players from the player vault to your PS3's HD. Then, you can go to Roster Control from the main menu of the game, click on a player, and replace him with one of the individuals that are now on your HD (pitcher for pitcher, position player for position player).

The reason a lot in the OSFM rosters are 'A' is because of a "glitch" in the create a player feature. You can use this to get an accurate face of a player that used to be in The Show. See this thread for more details:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-vault-9.html
Old 04-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #1087
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Dont know if it was posted already but here's the Yankees Triple A roster Per Lohud

Hey everyone, just wanted to check in really quickly because the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees just announced their Opening Day roster. It’s pretty much as expected, except that Ryan Pope is going to start the season on the disabled list. I’m not sure why, but I’m sure Donnie Collins will have it covered.

Rotation: David Phelps, Hector Noesi, Adam Warren, D.J. Mitchell, Andrew Brackman

Bullpen: Kevin Whelan, Buddy Carlyle, George Kontos, Lance Pendleton, Amaury Sanit, Andy Sisco, Eric Wordekemper

Catchers: Jesus Montero, Jose Gil

Infielders: Doug Bernier, Brandon Laird, Ramiro Pena, Kevin Russo, Jorge Vazquez

Outfielders: Dan Brewer, Chris Dickerson, Greg Golson, Justin Maxwell, Jordan Parraz

Disabled list: RHP Warner Madrigal, LHP Jose Ortegano, RHP Ryan Pope, RHP Josh Schmidt, C Ryan Baker, C P.J. Pilittere, INF Luis Nunez

Long-time Yankees minor league catcher Pilittere was signed earlier this week. He was not in spring training with the Yankees. As usual, the Triple-A roster has a lot of guys on the DL, some of which are probably phantom injuries meant to open roster spots.
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 04-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #1088
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

After watching the Red Sox so far this season, here is their Minor League roster

Rotation
LHP Jon Lester, RHP John Lackey, RHP Clay Buchholz, RHP Josh Beckett, RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka
Bullpen
RHP Jonathan Papelbon, RHP Daniel Bard, RHP Bobby Jenks, RHP Dan Wheeler, LHP Dennys Reyes, RHP Matt Albers, RHP Tim Wakefield
Outfielders
Mike Cameron, Carl Crawford, J.D. Drew, Jacoby Ellsbury, Darnell McDonald
Infielders
Jed Lowrie, Adrian Gonzalez, Dustin Pedroia, Marco Scutaro, Kevin Youkilis.
Catchers
Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Jason Varitek
DH
David Ortiz
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »