Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #1073
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
I really can't wait as well his work is amazing,it will be well worth the wait.
Absolutely!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #1074
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Hey Knight, I am not sure if it's only me or not. I have a problem with Hustlin' Owl' 25 man roster. My PS3 always freezes when I enter the FA for season mode with this roster(I checked for franchise mode, and it was OK). Can you check it for us? and anyone the same problem?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #1075
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinson
Hey Knight, I am not sure if it's only me or not. I have a problem with Hustlin' Owl' 25 man roster. My PS3 always freezes when I enter the FA for season mode with this roster(I checked for franchise mode, and it was OK). Can you check it for us? and anyone the same problem?
Reason being is that it overloads the FA pool in season mode I believe since there is no minor leagues.

You need to re-add to the 40 man first I believe.

Same thing happened last year if I recall.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #1076
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Mike and crew,

I have been away most of the time, but just got my copy. I have been preparing for the birth of my first child and baseball season is in full effect in my world.

Considering my absence, I dont really know much about the vault or the roster this year. If someone could fill me in that would be great. I also wanted to announce that once I find out what is going on that I will be releasing my personal edits of players to the vault.

Is this release including full minors?

Hope all is well with everyone and I will try and contribute as much as I can.
Thanks Jay......congrats on the upcoming baby!!!
Yes...these are including the Full Minors. Not perfect AAA/AA/A....a lot of the guys did a lot of prospects and tried hard to get the rest of the fillers that were the most likely AAA/AA candidates. Right now...I'm going through getting the released players out and filling them back in with AAA/AA filler players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_BlacKnight
This are pretty sweet! Thanks for all the hard work.
Thank you...all the guys did a tremendous job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob47
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that has worked on this project.

Here's a link to the current Blue Jays Minor League Assignments:

http://www.battersbox.ca/article.php...10402130704685

Please note that that Dustin McGowan and Carlos Villaneuva are listed as starters when they should be relievers.

Other important changes:
- In v4 the starting rotation for Las Vegas (AAA) is pretty messed up (3 of the 5 starters are relievers)
- Darin Mastroianni should be the starting CF in AAA, Anthony Gose starting CF in AA, and Travis D'Arnaud the starting C in AA
-Merkin Valdez is no longer with the organization (now with the Dodgers AAA team in Albuquerque)
-I would expext that Stewart will make the jump to Vegas at some point this year, as well as Jenkins and McGuire making it to AA.
The Spring Training versions were not rearranged at any of the minor league levels....they were prelim versions for guys to get started on the MLB franchises...but wanted real minor league players as well.
The Opening Day sets will have the minor league levels as close as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinson
I don't know about the 25 man sets. Sorry.

Guys...thank you very much for the links!!!

Today is my Wedding Anniversary...so I will be out most of the day/night with the wife.
I will update you guys on the progress tomorrow. We're looking good though. Strut/ImBacon/TheRunnShoot have made updates to a lot of the MLB players with stances/motions/equip as well.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #1077
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Knight there is a really good looking Anthony Rizzo in the vault someone put up (ratings WAY over done though). I imported him into my current set and gave him the ratings we used for the OS set. Only problem is he's a CAP with A potential. Not sure if you want to use him to over write the one I included in the original file. Mine didn't look that great. Or you can just re-work his face.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #1078
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Today is my Wedding Anniversary...so I will be out most of the day/night with the wife.
I will update you guys on the progress tomorrow. We're looking good though. Strut/ImBacon/TheRunnShoot have made updates to a lot of the MLB players with stances/motions/equip as well.

M.K.
Knight165
Today is also my Wedding Anniversary. Have a good one, Knight
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 04-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #1079
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Knight there is a really good looking Anthony Rizzo in the vault someone put up (ratings WAY over done though). I imported him into my current set and gave him the ratings we used for the OS set. Only problem is he's a CAP with A potential. Not sure if you want to use him to over write the one I included in the original file. Mine didn't look that great. Or you can just re-work his face.
Okay...I'll redo his face. No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Today is also my Wedding Anniversary. Have a good one, Knight
Happy Anniversary!
I'm afraid to say how many for me....but I'm sure it's more than some posters have on earth!
I did get married when I was 21 though.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #1080
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

I would like to thank Knight and everyone that dedicated their time and effort to making a great game, that much better.

Also, is strut or anyone else doing pitch edits?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »