Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #633
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughRiders9
Sorry to go a bit off topic, why is Knight and Roster being written like this: *****?
A p r i l F o o l s prank
Old 04-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #634
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight, small Padres move. The team released Minor League OF Kellen Kulbacki
Old 04-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #635
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscenter22
1 thing i forgot to ask you. SO you set your line-up after spring training, then let the cpu teams jumble. So in your chise guys like strassburg and wainwright are back in MLB correct? If so I guess all that matters is my team being right.
Yes. You got it.

Last year, since I was also the Yankees, I manually DL'd Joe Nathan because he's in the AL. I think I chose the 'arm ripped completely off body' one, and he was DL'd for a long, long time. LOL!

I don't worry too much about the NL injuries. But I suppose you could manually DL them.

LAST YEAR, you had to go to profile settings, and place injuries to 'manual.' Then, you DL the player, and then turn injuries back ON in your settings. You could do this at anytime during the season last year (opening day, June whatever, or even pull Youk's hammy right before a big series...heh, heh).

It may be more complicated this year though. I haven't tried it yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #636
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Yes. You got it.

Last year, since I was also the Yankees, I manually DL'd Joe Nathan because he's in the AL. I think I chose the 'arm ripped completely off body' one, and he was DL'd for a long, long time. LOL!

I don't worry too much about the NL injuries. But I suppose you could manually DL them.

LAST YEAR, you had to go to profile settings, and place injuries to 'manual.' Then, you DL the player, and then turn injuries back ON in your settings. You could do this at anytime during the season last year (opening day, June whatever, or even pull Youk's hammy right before a big series...heh, heh).

It may be more complicated this year though. I haven't tried it yet.
Ill pull Pedroia's hammy as well.

So my adjustments are made and roster is saved, but after I start my chise it jumbles.

So then I go to make my edits, now the issue is it piuts players in MLB and if I want to send them back down it uses their options.

seems like every time i get a grast of things I run into another issue.

This game has turned into a part time job for shure..
Old 04-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #637
Rookie

OVR: 2

Question for anyone who may know the answer. In spring training, when a player is cut, does that use one of their minor league options? Just wondering, as I was going to send everyone down at the end of spring training but noticed it was using options. If that is normal, I'm ok with that, but I'd rather not use up options if I don't need to.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #638
Banned

OVR: 0

Ok, so what do I have to do to use these and no game breaking glitches affect my franchise?? I've been trying to read alone the entire thread, but I'm getting confused as to what the issues are and what the fixes are, if there are indeed any.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #639
Rookie

OVR: 10

Okay I just started my franchise and from what I can tell the rosters didn't jumble.

What I did was start with 30 team control, but set them all as if they were the team I'll be playing (manual everything). I simmed through spring training to opening day, and THEN I changed the other 29 teams to the backup profile, which has everything to AUTO except for Training which is on manual (To avoid the future ratings problems as far as I know...).

I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding all of the posts about 40 man rosters and lineups jumbling and stuff.. or maybe now that they're all back to auto if they'll jumble after opening day. Guess I'll find out soon enough!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #640
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscenter22
Ill pull Pedroia's hammy as well.

So my adjustments are made and roster is saved, but after I start my chise it jumbles.

So then I go to make my edits, now the issue is it piuts players in MLB and if I want to send them back down it uses their options.

seems like every time i get a grast of things I run into another issue.

This game has turned into a part time job for shure..
No no no no....

If I'm understanding you right, you need to set your roster BEFORE you start your franchise. Do this from the main menu.

Turn on game.

Load roster.

Set roster (Montero, Granderson, etc).

Save roster.

Start franchise and use the 'saved' roster. The one you just finished.

Place your profile under the Yankees.

Place a second profile to all other teams, one with roster settings (40 man, trades, lineups,etc) set to 'auto.'
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »